Is X-Raided a Racist?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 25, 2002
I liked that article especially since the writer was white himself....he made very good points......i aint blacc but im latino so in my opinion......a whiteboy cant get mad at me for sayin he a whiteboy till the day Latinos & Blaccs run this shit and own they ass....

wait a minute....most of the places ive lived that was the case....lol...

Apr 18, 2003
thats a good point. when the minorties become the majorites then the it will become offensive i guess. and that is also true, there are barely any white folks in my hood

Apr 25, 2002
MAN WHY THE FUCK DO SO MANY PEOPLE FEEL THE NEED TO DEEND XRAIDED?..IF YOU DONT KNOW HIM..DONT SPEAK FOR HIM..PLAIN AND SIMPLE..MUTHAFUCKAZ TALKIN BOUT.."NO HES NOT RACIST..ONLY AGAINST THE WHITE PEOPLE WHO PUT HIM WHERE HE IS TODAY"..MAN HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW WHO "PUT HIM" WHERE HE IS.....YALL NEED TO STICK TO BEING FANS AND STOP BEING SPECTATORS

PS LET ME CLEAR UP B4 I GET THE X GROUPIES PM'ING ME THREATS OF DEATH...I AM A BIG FAN OF XRAIDEDS MUSIC..HIS SHIT STAYS STUCK IN MY ROTATION..BUT I WONT START SPEAKIN ON HIM PERSOANLLY OR HIS SITUATION FOR THAT MATTER...BECUZ UNLESS YOU ARE A PART OF XRAIDEDS LIFE...YOU HOLD NO WEIGHT IN THE CONVERSATION..END OF STORY!

Dec 30, 2002
CcytzO Loc said:
I liked that article especially since the writer was white himself....he made very good points......i aint blacc but im latino so in my opinion......a whiteboy cant get mad at me for sayin he a whiteboy till the day Latinos & Blaccs run this shit and own they ass....

wait a minute....most of the places ive lived that was the case....lol...

some people are very closed minded.

Nov 25, 2002
lol...

@2ill...yes the GOVT...which is predominatley white and ran by racist mafuccaz who have wet dreams of an all white world, owns all of us.....why ya think we got SS numbers??? im in no way tryin to offend white people...im just sayin that you shouldnt really care if someone says somethin about you bein white cuz in the long run thas all they can say and it dont mean much.......blaccs, latinos, native americans, asians, and muslims have all suffered hundreds of thousands of lives to slavery, persucution, and execution in the name of the good white christian lord...wether it was europeans or pilgrims turned americans...bottom line they were white people and till the day that minorities actually start sellin white people or takin over there land than i dont think being called a craccer will ever come close to being as degrading as the words "nigger" "spic" "chink" "towelhead" or any other slurs made by RACIST WHITE MEN...........

Dec 30, 2002
i disagree, but i can respect your opinion. atleast you can come at me with a solid argument.

i don't think it will ever be right (fair, equal, ok)
for anyone (white or not) to call someone a cracker. Just the same, no one should call anyone (insert racial slur).
Blacks shouldn't say nigga either. If no one said it, the word would end up being unused completely. but thats IMO

Basically, I'm not gonna change your mind and your not gonna change mine, so respect both ways and im out.

May 15, 2003
oh shut up, im white and i dont dream of living in an all white world or anything like that, im just saying i dont put up with people calling me names, if someone called me whiteboy i wouldnt go "hmm...well white people owned slaves hundreds of years ago so i guess its only fair, infact i deserve it!" i would stick up for myself, and im italian anyways so my ancestors lived in italy, my grandpa came to this country in the 30's and sold tamatoes. whatever though, if you want to call me names go ahead and call me names but im just warning you that you might get your ass kicked.