Is X-Raided a Racist?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
Locahontas said:
Cisco Networking at the Community College of Allegheny County
im in that class in high school, i passed semesters 1, 2 , and 3 and now im in 2 cuzz i said i forgot everything but i really never learned anything even tho i had all As. i didnt want to do the threaded case study lol.

Apr 18, 2003
italianstallion said:
i dont get why people think its racist when white people dont like black people, but perfectly ok for black people to not like whites.
i think its ok because the whites did so much to the black people that it just doesnt seem bad for a black dude to clown on a white guy. but how you gonna say that? look at rodney king, and all these brutalities

@Epidemic...it means God knows I don't wanna be an angel.

@tony206...you're a lazy ass!!! In my class the threaded case study ain't shit. I don't make my students go into all that detail. I don't think that's what the CCNA is about. I think the TCS deals more with what's covered in the CCDA curriculum.

Sep 23, 2002
italianstallion said:
i dont get why people think its racist when white people dont like black people, but perfectly ok for black people to not like whites.
who said it was perfectly ok on either end?

2ill4u said:
i never owned slaves. i didn;t stomp rodney. i didn't put raided away. No one ive ever met did.
if you know all of this, why are you concerned how people feel about you?

2ill4u said:
so why is it ok to hate on me?
hate has to be the most misused and abused word these days. what is your definition of hatin' ?

and how ( and why ) is somebody hatin' on you stopping ur progress ?

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
Locahontas said:
@tony206...you're a lazy ass!!! In my class the threaded case study ain't shit. I don't make my students go into all that detail. I don't think that's what the CCNA is about. I think the TCS deals more with what's covered in the CCDA curriculum.
my teachers lazier, he just sits at his computer all day so we havta learn on our own and if he sees me playing games he tells me to get to work but then if i walk around and see what hes doing he tries to show me his new 3D printer or his pictures he took on vacation lol. in the first semester i learned a lot cuzz we had to do vocabulary and journals and i only took like 1 test over cuzz i failed. in second semester we didnt have to do vocab and journals and i just kinda laid back and i barely passed the final cuzz i too the pre final, failed everything and printed up what i needed to study and it came in handy for the final. in the third semester i gave up, it just wasnt for me. also the teacher would let u take a test, fail it, go over the answers and let you take the test again lol.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
yah it was a semester pre final and didnt count against the grade so the teacher told me to miss all of em so i can get the notes and they were pretty much most of the same questions.

Dec 30, 2002
alright misused tthe term i knew it right after my post. Let me rephrase it....

at school a black guy can call a white guy a "cracker". He'll simply get a slap on the hand. But if i called a black guy a "nigger" then i would get suspened for 5 days.

so i guess its not necessarily hating (and i would never use or have a reason to use a racial slur against anyone) but its a double standard that could hold me back in other situations.

can you respect that?

@ Solo

That was a good ass article. And it was funny as hell too!

"When politicians want to scapegoat welfare recipients they don't pick Bubba and Crystal from some Appalachian trailer park; they choose Shawonda Jefferson from the Robert Taylor Homes with her seventeen children. "

"Thinking they would show white folks what it's like to "be in their shoes" and experience the objectification of being a team icon, indigenous members of an intramural basketball team renamed themselves the "Fightin' Whities" and donned T-shirts with the team mascot -- a 1950's-style caricature of a suburban, middle class white guy next to the phrase "every thang's gonna be all white." "

"Perhaps if they had settled on "slave-owning whities" or "murdering whities" or "land-stealing whities" or "smallpox-giving-on-purpose whities" or "Native-people-butchering whities" or "mass raping whities" the point would have been made.

And instead of a smiling "company man" logo, perhaps a Klansman or skinhead as representative of the white race -- now that would have been a nice functional equivalent of the screaming Indian warrior. "

"White perceptions are what end up counting in a white-dominated society. If whites say Indians are savages (be they of the "noble" or vicious type), then by God, they'll be seen as savages.

If Indians say whites are mayonnaise-eating Amway salespeople, who the hell is going to care?

If anything, whites will simply turn it into a marketing opportunity. When you have the power, you can afford to be self-deprecating, after all.

The day that someone produces a newspaper ad that reads, "Twenty honkies for sale today: good condition, best offer accepted," or "Cracker to be lynched tonight: whistled at black woman," then perhaps I'll see the equivalence of these slurs with the more common type to which we've grown accustomed.

When white churches start getting burned down by militant blacks who spray paint "kill the honkies" on the sidewalks outside, then maybe I'll take seriously these concerns over "reverse racism." "

lol @ smallpox-giving-on-purpose...dude is off the chain with that.

And oh, the writer IS white.

Dec 30, 2002
I do agree that the "words" honkey and cracker are funny, they to have an offensive meaning. if i found the word nigger funny, it wouldn't be any less insulting to you.

I do agree that blacks do get screwed over just like that article said. however, that doesn't give anyone the right to racially insult me. thats my 2 cents.

Aug 28, 2003
It may never happen but what needs to happen is everybody quit holdin every body else down(race related or not) and worry about bettering thereselves and that's mutha phuccin'real ass shit!!!!!!!!!!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

May 15, 2003
everyone should be able to say whatever the hell they want, most white people put up with being called cracker, so most black people should put up with being called nigger.

everyone should quit being such crybabys.

Sep 23, 2002
Good Article

Locahontas said:
lol @ shut up the fuck, you must!!!
lol. indeed.

2ill4u said:

I do agree that blacks do get screwed over just like that article said. however, that doesn't give anyone the right to racially insult me. thats my 2 cents.
real spillin'. nobody has the right to racially insult anyone on either end. some just choose to feel that they got more of a right than someone else does to have racial predjudice towards people. and that can cause problems, and most of the time it does

but at the same time some people mistake racism for personal decision. sometimes somebody might not want to associate wit somebody from a different race 'cause they just dont want to. it might not have to do with racism, they just made that choice that they dont wanna associate wit them. while sometimes it can be on that borderline. you just never really know until that moment comes.

good article. good discussion