Is X-Raided a Racist?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 25, 2003
On white mans burden X-Raided was bitching about white people fucking him over and blahh this and blahh that. I think the song is corny and shows that he is holding a grudge against white people for what??? Something fucking absurd. Get over it X. X is tight but that track really made me think about what kind of person he is and what kind of raps he spits. Fuck it this is my opinion and no one elses. Dont get mad at this just answer nice and proper like.

Epidemic

Aug 28, 2003
Im white and I heard the song and I dont think its really racist the message I got out of it was the system screwed him . when hes sayin white he doesnt mean every white person he is talking about the suppressive image of the stereotypical white system.and you also have to remember how racist the time was when he was a kid and when his trial happened and how just cause he was a black kid who gangbanged he didnt have any chance to get somone real to listen to him. GUILTY TILL PROVEN INNOCENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 18, 2003
true. the authorities (many white), looked at him as a black gangster. thinking since he aint doing good, he's aprat of the problem. he didnt even get a fair trial in my opinion.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
real talk, silver and c-money...either way, its his fuckin opinion...ur not in his position...if "white people" did fuck him over, or thats what he thinks, wouldnt u be a little racist too?

Sep 1, 2003
i hella doubt x is racist....prolly jus them folks that fuckd him ova or whatever

he fuckin with kaveo aint he white ? an i know he coo with locahontas

May 17, 2003
if that is as far as your game expands then thats on you homeboy, but it aint like that. i got potnaz thats white but at the same time i have a specific view against mothafucaz that i know have problems with me because of who i am. the word racist is a complex thang. fucc bein racist , if you dont love me like i love you or dont represent some parts of what i represent , and i dont fucc with you, am i being racist or am i being myself because i know your motives and beliefs. X IS JUST BEING REAL. SO YOU SOAK THAT BEFORE YOU JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS ON SOMEONE BEING RACIST. YOU SOUND LIKE YOUR GUILTY OF SOMETHIN CUZZ. FREEXRAIDEDLOCFASHO

Aug 25, 2003
Ill say This in response to what you said^^^^^ He may or may not be but thats how it came across so I asked. The worst question is the one un asked homie. As far as freeing X-Raided If he did the crime then let him rot in that cell. Fuck X-Raided if he did it. Me personally I think he did do it. But Iam not hating Iam just being real.\

Epidemic

May 3, 2003
EpidemicReborn said:
Ill say This in response to what you said^^^^^ He may or may not be but thats how it came across so I asked. The worst question is the one un asked homie. As far as freeing X-Raided If he did the crime then let him rot in that cell. Fuck X-Raided if he did it. Me personally I think he did do it. But Iam not hating Iam just being real.\

Epidemic
Basicly you're saying "fuck x-raided" cause you already said you think he did it. So... why are you here then? Why did you ever bother listening to "white mans burden" if you dislike X-Raided for what he might have done and therefore you clearly say "fuck him". I ain't saying you hatin but you're not making much sense.

By the way, I don't think X is a racist.

Mar 26, 2003
Na i dont dont think he's racist, there are some pics of x and his white girlfriend/wife(?) on the siccness music yahoo group page. Like C-Money said, it's about the government and the Legal system .

Dec 30, 2002
silver14209 said:
true. the authorities (many white), looked at him as a black gangster. thinking since he aint doing good, he's aprat of the problem. he didnt even get a fair trial in my opinion.
last i heard he was a black gangster.

and he is in a Federal prison. He is definitely racist. not necessarily to all whites, just the white racists in with him.

Aug 25, 2003
Piru Luv His music is good there is no denying that. I dont know all the facts and I wasnt there so basically Iam going on what I know and killing someone in their house and it being an elderly woman in the first place. X should have stuck to rapping and not "Banging" so I feel like he deserves to be there.

Epidemic

As far as freeing X-Raided If he did the crime then let him rot in that cell. Fuck X-Raided if he did it. Me personally I think he did do it. But Iam not hating Iam just being real.\
NOT GUILTY!!!

Piru Luv His music is good there is no denying that. I dont know all the facts and I wasnt there so basically Iam going on what I know and killing someone in their house and it being an elderly woman in the first place. X should have stuck to rapping and not "Banging" so I feel like he deserves to be there
1. He didn't pull the trigger
2. The person who did pull the trigger got acquitted