IS THIS TRUE ABOUT LIL WAYNE'S NET WORTH??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
his new ep im not human was just released digital only and debut on billboard at number two and sold over 200,000 copies with no promo. so enough of the hate just admit he doing hiS mutyafuckin thang even from jail. that gets props and respect as a artist

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
his new ep im not human was just released digital only and debut on billboard at number two and sold over 200,000 copies with no promo. so enough of the hate just admit he doing hiS mutyafuckin thang even from jail. that gets props and respect as a artist

But then he instantly loses all of it, when you hear him rap and he sounds just like Drake... I wonder who's writing his songs now? :cheeky:

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
the hood fucks wit wayne heavy too almost every nigga in the hood be bumpin his shit too. so wats your point? and for him to be so shitty he def on top and running shiit. who ever say he shitty is probaly just shitty.
word

wayne got some hot ass songs. he aint the best ever but hes better than most hating ass faggot bitches on this site give him credit for and for someone to say only white girls and boys listen to his shit just shows what kind of crowd they associate with. dog wayne all you want but he gets BIG love and mass airplay every hood i ever been to.

Jul 20, 2010
I DONT THINK THATS TRU ACCORDING TO THIS...

Forbes' 2009 Hip-Hop Cash Kings
Jay-Z - 35 Million
Diddy - 30 Million
Kanye West - 25 Million
50 Cent - 20 Million
Akon - 20 Million
Lil Wayne - 18 Million
Timbaland - 17 Million
Pharrell - 16 Million
T-Pain - 15 Million
Eminem - 14 Million
Dr.Dre - 13 Million
Snoop Dogg - 11 Million
Ludacris - 10 Million
Common - 8 Million
Will.I.Am - 8 Million
T.I. - 8 Million
Swizz Beatz - 8 Million
Andre 3000 - 7 Million
Big Boi- 7 Million
Flo-Rida - 6 Million
Rick Ross - 6 Million
The Game - 6 Million
Young Jeezy- 6 Million

CASH MONEY IS AN INDEPENDENT LABEL SO THERE IS NO WAY FOR FORBES TO DETERMINE THEIR NET WORTH

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
^^^ yyeeee ! everywhere i go i hear mf's bumpin some weezy... or some gucci... or some boosie, i mean im not tryna say i be in the hood ALL day but i keep it movin through-out different areas & its a FACT cats listen to weezy

Dec 3, 2009
Not in my hood.. or my homies.. and fam's hoods..

they HATE that Drake.. and weezy bullshit..

of course most of them them are older OG's.. so they bump Ice cube..
Cypress Hill... SPM.... 2 Pac Etc

Even a lot of the younger homies. said weezy and drake are wack.. and bump real shit like Tech N9ne, Luni , Yukmouth , e 40 etc

Maybe young fools in the hood bump that shit, but OG's know the difference
between good rap.. and well bullshit .. now that's a FACT