IS THIS TRUE ABOUT LIL WAYNE'S NET WORTH??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
I DONT THINK THATS TRU ACCORDING TO THIS...

Forbes' 2009 Hip-Hop Cash Kings
Jay-Z - 35 Million
Diddy - 30 Million
Kanye West - 25 Million
50 Cent - 20 Million
Akon - 20 Million
Lil Wayne - 18 Million
Timbaland - 17 Million
Pharrell - 16 Million
T-Pain - 15 Million
Eminem - 14 Million
Dr.Dre - 13 Million
Snoop Dogg - 11 Million
Ludacris - 10 Million
Common - 8 Million
Will.I.Am - 8 Million
T.I. - 8 Million
Swizz Beatz - 8 Million
Andre 3000 - 7 Million
Big Boi- 7 Million
Flo-Rida - 6 Million
Rick Ross - 6 Million
The Game - 6 Million
Young Jeezy- 6 Million

That's their income for that year, not their networth.

7-1-3 Click

smalltown'n
Jun 24, 2003
lol wow...you sure do get butt hurt by someones opinion. and what "HOOD" are you from for people to be bumping his shit like that?

theres nothing wrong for liking him but also theres nothing wrong for disliking him because he is a clown.
lmao. hahah. he's from the grown ass man hood who listen to the fuck they want. . member that shit faggot. . .lol .. ..lmao hahah huh dude! fucking DORKSLOWDOWN!!!

darkshowclown has to be one of the most small-minded, ignorant pricks i've seen on here in a long time. always puttin up dumb ass posts and threads about artists who fucking SUCK....and so what if I dont put any up.....i'd rather not put any up than post weak ass threads about artists that you delete later on- cuz you cant take the fucking criticism. . about the artist who fucking suck in the first place!!!!!

fucking rookie

Feb 23, 2003
lmao. hahah. he's from the grown ass man hood who listen to the fuck they want. . member that shit faggot. . .lol .. ..lmao hahah huh dude! fucking DORKSLOWDOWN!!!

darkshowclown has to be one of the most small-minded, ignorant pricks i've seen on here in a long time. always puttin up dumb ass posts and threads about artists who fucking SUCK....and so what if I dont put any up.....i'd rather not put any up than post weak ass threads about artists that you delete later on- cuz you cant take the fucking criticism. . about the artist who fucking suck in the first place!!!!!

fucking rookie

DARKSHOWDOWN IS REALLY ONE OF SMARTEST MEMBERS ON THIS SITE THE HOMIE KNOWS HIS SHIT HE NOT DUMB... I'VE LEARNED SOME SHIT FROM HIM.. BUT LIKE YOU SAID WE ALL GROWN WE LIKE THE MUSIC THAT WE LIKE THERES NO RIGHT OR WRONG..

Feb 8, 2003
you can't correct somebody's opinion you fucking idiot!! and THAT'S a fucking fact bitch
i see u still mad bc i fucked your mother and got my dick sucked by your sister let me tell u boy oh boy that lil bitch can take a load on her hampster cheeks. u need some pro help u broke dust mite. look how u stalk me in every thread with your corny insults that make u look weaker by the post. get a life and most importantly get off my dick u lint ball.

Feb 8, 2003
DARKSHOWDOWN IS REALLY ONE OF SMARTEST MEMBERS ON THIS SITE THE HOMIE KNOWS HIS SHIT HE NOT DUMB... I'VE LEARNED SOME SHIT FROM HIM.. BUT LIKE YOU SAID WE ALL GROWN WE LIKE THE MUSIC THAT WE LIKE THERES NO RIGHT OR WRONG..
no doubt fam. that 3-2-1 lame dude just doing his daily dose of lameness darkshadow dick riding and like always it always back fire in his ugly zit infested face just like the engine on his mamas old azz car. he still rockin starter coatz and shit

Feb 8, 2003
back to wayne its a fact he that nigga gettin bumped in the hood and if anyone really fucks wit the hood they know this for a fact. its usually rick ross. wayne. gucci and gotti thats being bumped the most

Oct 10, 2004
www.siccness.com
I think it's close to accurate. He pulled in BIG bank in 08-10. He's been on countless albums/mixtapes. He's been featured on tons of gold and platinum records. And all the shows he's done which artists make big bank on.

The real question is tho, who really cares? If he had enough money to buy Florida or lost it all, doesn't affect my day at all
"peoples feelings get hurt, when they figure out what im worth"

Mar 7, 2004
the amount he's worth has nothing to do with how much is in his bank 50 cent is worth hundreds of millions of dollars but once he's done with interscope he won't be worth near as much.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
you do know he got hella bread from that vitamin water deal right?
50 cent made the majority of his money outside of rap imo.
Rasan, thats not an opinion statement...its either true or its not...im just sayin..

May 15, 2002
the amount he's worth has nothing to do with how much is in his bank 50 cent is worth hundreds of millions of dollars but once he's done with interscope he won't be worth near as much.
That would be incorrect.
Networth is about assets or money that you own or that you have under control. Last I checked, 50 Cent was worth $450 Million. I doubt if much of that is under Interscope's control. Most of his money came from outside business deals and other investments. As long as he doesn't owe Interscope, then him leaving them wouldn't hurt his wealth at all.