IS THIS TRUE ABOUT LIL WAYNE'S NET WORTH??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
It is estimated that Lil Wayne is worth between 55 and 75 million dollars, it is also rumored he owns 3.5 million in cars and 5.6 million in jewelry most noticeable 100,000 doller Platinum diamond incrusted grill and a 135,000 doller ring. much of is worth has been earned from guest appearances on fellow artists' albums he commands 60 to 150,000 a verse not including video appearances and touring. Lil Wayne as signed a shoe deal with reebok for 2.5 million and created his own womens jean line Double U jeans. and reports say Young Money Ent through Cash Money/universal records made Lil Wayne 10 million in its 1st year with the release of the Carter 2. Def Jam and universal records well both release I Cant Feel My Face with Juelz Santana.

In 2006, Lil Wayne stated that he makes nearly a million dollars per month just touring, which is not surprising considering he has concerts 3-4 times per week.

It had long been rumored that Lil Wayne was the cause of the Hot Boy$ breakup, both B.G. and Juvenile stated they believed that Lil' Wayne earned more off the Hot Boy$ 1998 release "Guerilla Warfare" than anyone else in the group, and also received higher appearance fees than the others. around 150,000 more each member made about 2.5 million.

It has to be around now 95 through 100 million

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
I DONT THINK THATS TRU ACCORDING TO THIS...

Forbes' 2009 Hip-Hop Cash Kings
Jay-Z - 35 Million
Diddy - 30 Million
Kanye West - 25 Million
50 Cent - 20 Million
Akon - 20 Million
Lil Wayne - 18 Million
Timbaland - 17 Million
Pharrell - 16 Million
T-Pain - 15 Million
Eminem - 14 Million
Dr.Dre - 13 Million
Snoop Dogg - 11 Million
Ludacris - 10 Million
Common - 8 Million
Will.I.Am - 8 Million
T.I. - 8 Million
Swizz Beatz - 8 Million
Andre 3000 - 7 Million
Big Boi- 7 Million
Flo-Rida - 6 Million
Rick Ross - 6 Million
The Game - 6 Million
Young Jeezy- 6 Million

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
I DONT THINK THATS TRU ACCORDING TO THIS...

Forbes' 2009 Hip-Hop Cash Kings
Jay-Z - 35 Million
Diddy - 30 Million
Kanye West - 25 Million
50 Cent - 20 Million
Akon - 20 Million
Lil Wayne - 18 Million
Timbaland - 17 Million
Pharrell - 16 Million
T-Pain - 15 Million
Eminem - 14 Million
Dr.Dre - 13 Million
Snoop Dogg - 11 Million
Ludacris - 10 Million
Common - 8 Million
Will.I.Am - 8 Million
T.I. - 8 Million
Swizz Beatz - 8 Million
Andre 3000 - 7 Million
Big Boi- 7 Million
Flo-Rida - 6 Million
Rick Ross - 6 Million
The Game - 6 Million
Young Jeezy- 6 Million

I think that is how much they made that year....Jay was recently in forbez being worth more 400,000 Million...I dont know though...neither one of us do...

Feb 8, 2003
most of waynes fans are young white girls and boys from the suburbs so of course hes making bread
the hood fucks wit wayne heavy too almost every nigga in the hood be bumpin his shit too. so wats your point? and for him to be so shitty he def on top and running shiit. who ever say he shitty is probaly just shitty.

Nov 25, 2004
the hood fucks wit wayne heavy too almost every nigga in the hood be bumpin his shit too. so wats your point? and for him to be so shitty he def on top and running shiit. who ever say he shitty is probaly just shitty.
lol wow...you sure do get butt hurt by someones opinion. and what "HOOD" are you from for people to be bumping his shit like that?

theres nothing wrong for liking him but also theres nothing wrong for disliking him because he is a clown.

Feb 8, 2003
lol wow...you sure do get butt hurt by someones opinion. and what "HOOD" are you from for people to be bumping his shit like that?

theres nothing wrong for liking him but also theres nothing wrong for disliking him because he is a clown.
im not hurt I had to correct dude bc he didnt know wat he was talking about. non yall bother me on here with a opinion i just correct alot mofos thats all.

Dec 25, 2003
The masses do adore shitty music no matter how platinum these fucks still hit & theres no way in hell ya can deny it... Most platinum artists not just rap arent all that good theyre just overrated & hyped out marketing trends; 96% of all them are talented nor listenable to me not (current rotationwise) & worse of all they also adore fakeness & imagery/vanity... Bottom line they bump their shittyass music downloaded or not just cuz off all their hollywood buzz, catchy singles, & other songs just to dance to simple as that!!

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
I think it's close to accurate. He pulled in BIG bank in 08-10. He's been on countless albums/mixtapes. He's been featured on tons of gold and platinum records. And all the shows he's done which artists make big bank on.

The real question is tho, who really cares? If he had enough money to buy Florida or lost it all, doesn't affect my day at all

May 3, 2002
Hell yeh the HOOD s love Lil Wayne, they bootleg the fuck outta his mixtapes and make they $$Money