irocc and smigg dirtee leaked

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 15, 2004
haha fuck y'all if its dope i buy it, so shut your not knowin asses the fuck up, i use the internet to my advantage, dont act like you play fair all the time homey, i aint tryin' to waste hard earned money, i only got the first half of the album anyway, shit is clean tho it'll get copped if i got some extra scratch

Feb 27, 2005
I UNDERSTAND WHAT UR SAYING...BUT I MEAN-IF U WANNA STAY OUTTA ARGUMENTS, U SHOULD KEEP UR BOOTLEGGIN ADVENTURES TO URSELF. I COULD CARE LESS...BUT 4 U TO POST THAT IN A THREAD WHERE THE ARTISTS THEMSELVES CHECK THIS SHIT IS PRETTY BOLDFACED.
ITS COOL THO-DO U HOMIE.

100-

Feb 27, 2005
greedygreg209 said:
lol, i wonder why this shit got moved. might as well move all the threads bout opinions on other albums, but that probably wont happen. seems like someones playing sides, oh well......
IT GOT MOVED BECAUSE YOU GAVE AN OPINION ON THEIR ALBUM...AFTER ALL THIS IS THE FORUM WHERE U "JUDGE" ALBUMZ...THATS WHAT U DID, ISNT IT?

100-

Apr 25, 2002
^^^yeah guy, but there are alot more opinions and judging albums that are in that forum, besides this one....how about threads likes "opinions on gangsta dres new cd" or "opinions on hollows new cd", are those not judging albums? how come they werent moved as well? thats what those threads are about, isnt it?