irocc and smigg dirtee leaked

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
lol, i knew i would get this response by posting my opinion, and no, i aint no crip or "street nigga"....if thats your target audience, have fun selling maybe a few thousand, at best....im a hiphop/rap fan......and this shit just aint that tight........i got this shit 2 days ago from another forum, i dont even think it hit mirc yet or simplemo3s or nothing like that, im sure it has now tho.....ive never thaught irocc was that tight on the mic, and this shit aint change my mind. smig is average at best, nothing more nothing less. this is my opinion, i am not hating by stating my opinion.

ps......if u think im lying about having, id be glad to post up any track of the cd, would u like me to do that?

Aug 24, 2004
kavi

greedygreg209 said:
lol, i knew i would get this response by posting my opinion, and no, i aint no crip or "street nigga"....if thats your target audience, have fun selling maybe a few thousand, at best....im a hiphop/rap fan......and this shit just aint that tight........i got this shit 2 days ago from another forum, i dont even think it hit mirc yet or simplemo3s or nothing like that, im sure it has now tho.....ive never thaught irocc was that tight on the mic, and this shit aint change my mind. smig is average at best, nothing more nothing less. this is my opinion, i am not hating by stating my opinion.

ps......if u think im lying about having, id be glad to post up any track of the cd, would u like me to do that?
Do it, i want to hear it

Feb 27, 2005
greedygreg209 said:

U SOUND LIKE HEMLOCC- BUT A LITTLE BIT DUMBER

100-

Oct 10, 2002
str8ball.free.fr
if u never liked them on the mic why did you check it. I think both of them are tight with the flows and I've been hearin I-rocc a lot on different albums so on my part I'm gonna cop it for sure.

May 21, 2002
Its been officially ripped by rip group rage, i think thats what they mean by leaked, its been leaked onto the net.

The album is sick, both Rocc & Smigg are perfectly matched with flows and lyrics, beats are clean, solid joint overall

Apr 25, 2002
I HAVENT HEARD IT YET NOR WILL I EVER HEAR IT I SUPPOSE...BUT YALL NEED TO STOP HATING ON GREG FOR VOICING HIS OPINION...IN MY OPINION,BOTH OF THE GUYS ARE MEDIOCRE MCS JUDGING FROM WHAT IVE HEARD FROM THEM IN THE PAST....AND ADD THAT TOGETHER AND YOU PROBABLY GET DOUBLE THE CRAP...AND I AINT NO HIP HOP CAT EITHER...I LISTEN TO STRAIGHT G-SHIT AND NOTHING ELSE,,,NOR AM I A C LIM FAN,I THINK HE'S THE WACKEST CAT EVER TO PUT OUT A CD...NOR AM I A CRIP OR REAL N...JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE POSTS ON THIS SITE PUTS OUT A CD MEANS WE GOTTA LOVE IT EVEN IF ITS GARBAGE???NOT IN MY BOOK...

TRUTH.

Aug 20, 2004
PHANTOM said:
if greedygreg209 is a hiphop cat then whys he on this site, i dont see anyone talkin about Mos Def or the SuagarHill Gang here.
I dont think he means "backpack"...he means Hip-Hop...as in the Art Of Rap...C-Bo is hip-hop...and so is Mos Def...

Apr 25, 2002
TRAGIC LOSSES said:
JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE POSTS ON THIS SITE PUTS OUT A CD MEANS WE GOTTA LOVE IT EVEN IF ITS GARBAGE???NOT IN MY BOOK...

TRUTH.
basically.......

TRAGIC LOSSES said:
BOTH OF THE GUYS ARE MEDIOCRE MCS JUDGING FROM WHAT IVE HEARD FROM THEM IN THE PAST....AND ADD THAT TOGETHER AND YOU PROBABLY GET DOUBLE THE CRAP...
kinda my thaughts as well.....im not trippin, i knew i was gonna get the reaction, just cuz they post on this site and they think, as well as anyone associated with them think, they are gods gift to rap. its all good tho, i wish them nothing but success with the release, i was just simply stating my opinion of the release, and in typical siccness fashion, im a hater for doing it. by the way phantom, i listen to bo, x , lynch, messy, quinn, e-40, yuk, hollow, etc...all of them are so called gangsta rappers, but what seperates them is that lyrically and delivery they shit on other cats. and gangsta rap is a form of hiphop, hiphop isnt just mos def and sugarhill gang.....