irocc and smigg dirtee leaked

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
PHANTOM said:
but i know they shittin on 1/2 the people u said u listen to.
greedygreg209 said:
by the way phantom, i listen to bo, x , lynch, messy, quinn, e-40, yuk, hollow, etc.....
can u explain which ones they shittin on in your opinion? i think that would be interesting to see... im not knockin your opinion an anyway, i would just like you to further explain your statment..cuz the ones i listed in my opinion are pretty much legendary. i dont know how many units smig and rocc have sold, but i think even if they combined the two they aint touched the rappers names i listed status.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
Whats Does Units Have To Do With It?

^^^I Dont Think He Was Talking About Selling Units When He Said In His Opinions They Are Shitting On Some Of Those Artist's Im Thinking He Was Talking About There Lyric's....

Feb 5, 2005
greedygreg209 said:
just peeped it, glad i did, imo this shit is bunk, ill pass on it......aint worth the 15, only good part about it is the features (c-bo, hollow, daz, etc.).......just my pennies

SOUNDz LIKE A HATE'R MOVE...

U COULDA xPRESS'D YO VIEWz ON IT W/OUT DEM REMARx.....FUQ'D UP

BUT U WENT FURTHER'R INTO IT ON DA OTHA POSTz SO ITz ALL G, IT WONT STOP ME FRUM COPP'N IT AN MAKE'N MA OWN OPINION.....

YO TASTE MIGHT B DIFFERENT DEN MINE....

-GEEzUz

Feb 27, 2005
I JUST GOT A CHANCE TO LISTEN TO THAT ALBUM...SOME OF THE TRACKS ARE FIRE. THAT 1 WIT RYDAH J KLYDE IS SIIICK.
IROCC RAPS LIKE A MONSTER-MOST OF THESE DUDES CANT FUCC WIT HIM ON THE RAP TIP. HE SPITS HARD...BETTER THAN MOST OF THESE DUDES.

100-

Feb 27, 2005
91Six said:
aiiiiiiyo im DLing it right now on Soulseek, im about to start a Siccness.net room on there, fuck IRC, if anybody here uses Soulseek check it out, its just called Siccness.net
UR JUST GONNA PUT IT OUT THERE THAT UR BOOTLEGGIN' THEY SHIT? THATS REAL SMART.
U SHOULD EXPECT A FEW REPLIES..I DUNNO IF U CARE OR NOT.

100-