iPhone 4 Just Announced

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 3, 2006
lol @ can't afford being the reason, in case u don't know Android is killing them in sales selling about 100,000 phones a day.
yeah but android got hella phones and iphone is only one...but fuck em all i love my palm pre lol

on a side note, wtf is the deal with all these developers makin new high end phones but still stockin em with sorry ass battery life? they needa focus on bringing in more efficient long lasting batteries before new phones IMO

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
At&t is hurting Apples image. If that exclusive contract is really till 2012 there better be a clause in there that says they can hit other carriers cause of their poor network performance.

MKB

Sicc OG
Dec 19, 2002
ill prolly upgrade 3g To the 4, but if i gotta change my whole plan then fuck that ill stick with it an leave at&t after my 2 yrs are up
From what I understood you could upgrade your phone and keep the unlimited data plan. I kind of want the new iPhone but don't want to pay for the data plan and on top of that I don't know if I will be going over the 2gb limit all the time or not since I just have a old ass blackberry right now and don't even have a data plan on it.

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
Everyone keeps unlimited data unless they wanna get AT&T's official tether plan...then you're forced to switch to one of their tiered plans....but any new customers cant get unlimited. Everyone else can still upgrade phones and their unlimited stays

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
The sad thing is that apple could put their logo on a hot piece of shit and people would still buy it. Whenever a company knows it could basically sell anything regardless of quality, why would they really care to come up with the best product for the customer?
well, my macbook has crashed only twice since i bought it in early 2007... not to mention the 2 mac laptops i owned before that

quality isn't much of an issue with apple if you ask me

::

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
Steve Jobs to crowd: 'We're having a little problem here'

Mon Jun 7, 5:12 pm ET
Apple's chief exec and irreplaceable master of ceremonies has few if any equals when it comes to wowing audiences during product demos, but even Steve Jobs's famous reality-distortion field couldn't protect him from an embarrassing Wi-Fi snafu during the big WWDC keynote Monday.

About 20 or 30 minutes into the big iPhone reveal, the Wi-Fi network that Jobs was using to show off Web browsing on the iPhone 4's revamped screen conked out, leaving Apple's normally poised, ultra-confident CEO a bit red-faced as the audience stared at a giant blank Web page.

"Our networks in here are always unpredictable. They are slow today," said Jobs, as he waited, and waited, and waited. No dice.

Then Jobs asked the audience for a little assistance. "You know, you could help me out if you're on Wi-Fi, if you could just get off. … I'd appreciate it." Naturally, the members of the audience — probably half of whom were furiously live-blogging away — roared with laughter, and the guffaws only grew louder when an error message popped up reading "could not activate cellular network." AT&T, anyone?

"Yep, I know that," Jobs replied testily, as the wireless problems dragged on for another minute.

"Well, geez, I don't like this. I'm afraid I have a problem and I won't be able to show you much here today," groaned Jobs, who finally resorted to showing off high-resolution photos from the iPhone 4's photo roll, to some appreciative applause.

Then Steve tried the Web again — and still, no luck. "Well, I'm sorry, guys, I don't know what's going on," he said, looking around for help. ""Uh ... Scott, got any suggestions?"

Of course, some snarky goofball in the audience just couldn't resist. "Verizon!" the guy shouted, and the audience roared again.

Jobs smiled. "We're actually on Wi-Fi here, so ... "

Anyway, within another minute or so, the Wi-Fi was back, and Jobs moved on, albeit with the occasional plea to members of the press to please, please turn your Wi-Fi off. (The collective answer: Yeah, right.)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ytech_gadg/ytech_gadg_tc2445

lol

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
I'm getting one. I got an iPhone right after the 3g came out but lost it like 2 months later. Ever since then I've been using cheap ass phones. I don't care what anybody says, the iPhone is fuckin legit. This new one is going to be crazy.

Kayne

Sicc OG
Oct 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
The sad thing is that apple could put their logo on a hot piece of shit and people would still buy it. Whenever a company knows it could basically sell anything regardless of quality, why would they really care to come up with the best product for the customer?
The ONLY sad thing here is you and this dumb post. Why you think its been a industry standard in the Music, Movie & Photo business for years now? I'm pretty sure its because they deliver quality.

I work as a web developer and designer. For each product I sell, the more I put pressure on myself and my product to be better then the last one. But thats just me and pretty much everybody that care about what they are doing.

To get back on topic I think the new iPhone looks great I'm sure it is, the display seem to be super dope but I'm more exited about the new iOS4 tho. It's gone be great with the multytasking, mapping and other features aswell.

The funny thing to me about this whole Apple VS Android is that people act like Android is a phone. If you look at it its Apple VS A bunch of manufacturers and they hold their ground pretty good. I'm no nerdy Apple fan I'm just a customer and to me they got the best offer out there with a COMPLETE solution for apps and all around the product. The only flaw with iPhone is for you thats based in the us that only AT&T got the iPhone. Where I'm from we got 4 different Operators that got it.

EDIT: @P.E. No flash

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
lmfao at changing the phone sex game, dude video calls have been out fore years in other countries and you obviously have never heard of shit like qik or even web cams. You cant even do video calls on the wireless network, you have to use wifi.
yea cuz people can carry a webcam in there pocket idiot, qik is weak 10 frames per second were talkin portable HD quality you carry with you. and im in the states not other countries. android is garbage muthafuckers just argue to be internet cool. and I say cant afford cuz the plan is a $100 plus a month an iPhone

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
yea cuz people can carry a webcam in there pocket idiot, qik is weak 10 frames per second were talkin portable HD quality you carry with you. and im in the states not other countries. android is garbage muthafuckers just argue to be internet cool. and I say cant afford cuz the plan is a $100 plus a month an iPhone
You don't know the difference between there, they're and their so google that before calling anyone an idiot you goofball.

Like I said you can't do video chat without being on wifi, which kills of half of the excitement for on location usage, especially when it comes to phone sex as you were so excited about. And if you're doing that on wifi in any place other than your home or a hotel please kill yourself. Besides like I said its no difference from being able to stream video on wifi than on your laptop or netbook than on an iphone because you are restricted.

The iphone does record video in HD (and many phones have been doing that), but I don't think it streams in HD.

Also it looks like you can only stream to one person at a time, and that person has to have an iphone 4. With shit like qik or ustream you can broadcast to multiple people.

You don't know anything about android to even tell me why it sucks do you?