iPhone 4 Just Announced

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 23, 2009
Its funny to see pics of people jumping up and down on Yahoo's main page when they get their new iPhones after waiting in line for 5 hours, smh...like they just won the lottery or something.

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
if you dont want the iphone its because you cant afford thats cool but quit hatin on the shit this phone can do imagine how video chat gonna change phone sex game and with Imovie cmon on now keep it real quit tryin to be the coolest guy on the net

Jan 18, 2006
lol @ can't afford being the reason, in case u don't know Android is killing them in sales selling about 100,000 phones a day.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
lmfao at changing the phone sex game, dude video calls have been out fore years in other countries and you obviously have never heard of shit like qik or even web cams. You cant even do video calls on the wireless network, you have to use wifi.

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
fuck apple. i remember i bought the first generation phone then they came out with 3g a year after... and then a 3gs... now iphone 4... once people buy this one guess what? IPHONE 5! the only new feature that makes it somewhat worth it is the video chat. it just has a new look, higher display & camera resolution thats it.
Every phone manufacturer releases a bunch of phone models every year. if anything Apple are behind the game, releasing one every year.

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
lmfao at changing the phone sex game, dude video calls have been out fore years in other countries and you obviously have never heard of shit like qik or even web cams. You cant even do video calls on the wireless network, you have to use wifi.
Other countries though, not ours. One thing Apple is good at is taking a concept and making it a standard thing. Just look at smart phones before the iPhone and now after. no matter what phone anyone uses, Apple were theones that raised the bar. I wanna see the screen.and the quality of the HD video recorder. I'm impressed with the screen on this Evo but the HD video it takes doesn't have a smooth constant framerate.and the audio is mono. The main thing stopping me from sticking with iphones is AT&T. I might just pick one up to try it out and compare to the Evo and make a choice.

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
there will be 10 phones that make the EVO look old by the end of the year ESFCE
I already know. That's why I might just wait it out. But wondering if firmware updates could fix some of these problems , I don't need the power of a 1.5 snapdragon, this runs smooth as it is. Just want a few kinks worked out if I decide to keep this

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Meh, those specs dont include the processor speed.

EDIT: found out its a 1GHz processor. Not bad.

Wander how long before phones get multi-core processor in them, with so many features added every year.
I just read an article about speculating phones coming out with dual cores Ill try and find it. Its going to get crazy. I think the HTC Scorpian has the fastest known processor at 1.5ghz...

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
if you dont want the iphone its because you cant afford thats cool but quit hatin on the shit this phone can do imagine how video chat gonna change phone sex game and with Imovie cmon on now keep it real quit tryin to be the coolest guy on the net
The sad thing is that apple could put their logo on a hot piece of shit and people would still buy it. Whenever a company knows it could basically sell anything regardless of quality, why would they really care to come up with the best product for the customer?

May 9, 2002
I just read an article about speculating phones coming out with dual cores Ill try and find it. Its going to get crazy. I think the HTC Scorpian has the fastest known processor at 1.5ghz...
I stand corrected...you are correct. Although, the Scorpion is not available yet.

http://www.phonedog.com/2010/06/03/rumor-htc-scorpion-headed-to-verizon-bringing-1-5-ghz-processor/

Here is an article about Qualcomm's dual-core Snapdragon's:

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive...ff-dual-core-mobile-phone-processors?page=all

http://www.geek.com/articles/mobile/qualcomm-shipping-dual-core-snapdragon-processors-2010062/

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
I'm just glad the technology is just evolving so quickly right now and that there are so many choices. Apple had it wrapped up for a minute. Now with Android you have this amazing platform available on just about every network across the globe.