If Lebron Continues To Struggle, Will He Get Labeled The Peyton Manning of the NBA ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
This is the most ridiculous shit I have seen in here in some time.

Even though b-ball is more "single player" than ANY other team sport, ONE MAN can not take on 5....he will lose 10 out of 10 times. To say it is ENTIRELY his fault is absolutely ASININE.

LeBron has been CURSED with a crappy team for years and even as he approaches his best years b-ball wise, he STILL needs some help. He can ONLY do so much as ONE PERSON.
No way bruh, LeBron has taken over games by himself. He is the best player, but does not play for the best team. I'll give you that, but you're LEBRON JAMES...King James...he can light up the whole fucking country in a basketball game, but you can't hit rim from 18foot Jumpers? You cant go to the rack where you get fouled everytime?
You lost by 32 points at home.

I agree with you as far as One on 5, but that's not what im saying or what I mean. It's HIS team, It's HIS arena, it's HIS game, he should take over and Win this shit almost by himself.
You can't blame the coach, cause LeBron is the coach!
You can't blame Shaq cause hes fat and slow now!
You can't blame Mo Williams, cause he's just not good enough to make a difference (at least against Boston/Rondo)

The finger will be pointed at LeBron in this series for GAME 5! Rightfully so

May 2, 2002
I wasn't completely happy with the team.

Mo is on/off...and can't play D. And Shaq/Z are old and slow.

Cavs have been lacking a true point guard and legit big man.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
yeah he was the sole reason they had the best record in the whole association :hurt: ......

i hate peyton but lebron doesnt deserve to be in the same sentence....peyton is one of the best ever, with 1 title....

lebron was crowned because of his athletic ability...not every1 has the "clutchness" in them
did I mean he LITERALLY did everything himself?

of course not... don't be ridiculous... but if you wanna tell me Cleveland has a roster as good as other top teams like Orlando, Boston, and the Lakers you're crazy

his team CONSISTENTLY chokes and plays like shit in the playoffs... this is one of the very few games Lebron has done that... he usually brings it every playoff game

look at past years when they lost in the playoffs... Lebron didn't choke... his teammates choked... if you can't see that you have not been watching this team

I was listening to Colin Cowherd this morning... and he was saying he thinks Lebron purposely disengaged himself last night in order to make a statement, and prove that his team sucks... basically saying he's frustrated with always having to do everything (again... not LITERALLY EVERYTHING) himself

I dunno if that's necessarily true.. but how does he just play that poorly out of nowhere... makes you wonder.....

Lebron is gonna be out of Cleveland after this season... mark my words

Feb 15, 2006
I know you are a Cavs fan like me...but dude...let's be real.

If they can't show up for a game like that...especially Lebron? I don't know man...I hate Kobe with a passion...but I don't see him not showing up like that.

I was listening to Rome this morning and he said something about maybe Lebron isn't wired to win the same way Bird, MJ, Kobe etc. are...and maybe he's right.

Maybe he just enjoys being an entertainer and trying to be the richest man ever.

i see what ya saying man.. i just think its about money right now

well see what happens tomarrow night

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I know you are a Cavs fan like me...but dude...let's be real.

If they can't show up for a game like that...especially Lebron? I don't know man...I hate Kobe with a passion...but I don't see him not showing up like that.

I was listening to Rome this morning and he said something about maybe Lebron isn't wired to win the same way Bird, MJ, Kobe etc. are...and maybe he's right.

Maybe he just enjoys being an entertainer and trying to be the richest man ever.
Kobe has done something similar before too...

example: game 7 of suns vs. lakers series in 2006

http://www.nba.com/games/20060506/LALPHX/recap.html

Nov 24, 2003
I think Lebron may be more injure than he is letting on.

He come out yesterday like he KNEW that he was gonna have a bad game before it even started.

He passed up open shots early in what everyone thought was an attempt "to get his teammates started" but then at the point when he should have started taking shots himself he continued to defer to his teammates, all the way to an embarrassing ass whooping.

Mar 16, 2005
did I mean he LITERALLY did everything himself?

of course not... don't be ridiculous... but if you wanna tell me Cleveland has a roster as good as other top teams like Orlando, Boston, and the Lakers you're crazy

his team CONSISTENTLY chokes and plays like shit in the playoffs... this is one of the very few games Lebron has done that... he usually brings it every playoff game

look at past years when they lost in the playoffs... Lebron didn't choke... his teammates choked... if you can't see that you have not been watching this team

I was listening to Colin Cowherd this morning... and he was saying he thinks Lebron purposely disengaged himself last night in order to make a statement, and prove that his team sucks... basically saying he's frustrated with always having to do everything (again... not LITERALLY EVERYTHING) himself

I dunno if that's necessarily true.. but how does he just play that poorly out of nowhere... makes you wonder.....

Lebron is gonna be out of Cleveland after this season... mark my words
that was actually his 4th playoff game with 15 or less points

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I think Lebron may be more injure than he is letting on.

He come out yesterday like he KNEW that he was gonna have a bad game before it even started.

He passed up open shots early in what everyone thought was an attempt "to get his teammates started" but then at the point when he should have started taking shots himself he continued to defer to his teammates, all the way to an embarrassing ass whooping.
I don't think it was his elbow... I think it was him being frustrated with his team and simply not giving 100% like he usually does

Aug 9, 2006
Colin Cowherd is one of lebrons biggest fan boys, it doesn't surprise me he would say some off the wall shit like that, if hes right then i could never respect lebron, if hes purposely has a horrible game for any reason he shouldnt be on ANY TEAM...

tight numbers in playoffs games dont mean shit without the wins...its time for lebron to put up or shut up...because if he doesnt get it this year hes going to struggle next year and years after that...GMs can only do so much to put role players around a superstar like lebron..

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
i just dont get the fact...eveyone bitches about his team.

If his team is so bad how come they had the best record in the regular season?
because his team can't come through in the playoffs... year after year... this is what happens

just look at the players around him... who's his number 2 guy? Mo Williams???

he's okay in the regular season... he's not that consistent... come playoff time he's doesn't do shit

also, you gotta look at coaching... they're lacking in that department compared to other elite teams

Mar 16, 2005
because his team can't come through in the playoffs... year after year... this is what happens

he's okay in the regular season... he's not that consistent... come playoff time he's doesn't do shit
also, you gotta look at coaching... they're lacking in that department compared to other elite teams
can kinda say the same for Bron dont ya think

Jan 18, 2006
some folks need to stop making excuses for lebron, he quit on his team yesterday. He's not deserving of being the mvp as far as I'm concerned. Its obvious hes his own worst enemy cuz no matter who's in the game the offense has to go through him

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
No, it's HIS fault.

He is the MVP, the face of the NBA, and the best player....If his team gets blown out by 32 points...

it's HIS fault.
I agree, if his elbow isn't hurting or bothering him then his team shouldn't have gotten smothered like that yesterday.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com

Lebrons worst games are in the playoffs year after year.

dude is not clutch and has head problems.

Before this all happened everyone was saying the bench was ok enough for the title. now everyone is backing out.

Every year its been "wait till lebron gets a better team." Well every year he gets a better team and hasnt done shit.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
its not lebrons fault his team cant do shit unless he's ballin. jordan had bad games and pippen, grant, kerr, paxson, longley, rodman, etc.. all had his back. cleveland is not a great team, its just that lebron is so great people think the cavs are as well. boston is and has been the hands down best team in the east (when healthy) for 3 years now.