I would like to send out an official "SMASH ON SITE" for our buddy C-LO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 13, 2003
17 and already a snitch. Whats wrong with our youth???

D-Sane, I go to Shoreline Community college once a month for my Toyota and ASE exams. I could find out what kind of car he drives....wait , what car his mom drives, and we could turn it into the SLR free album advertizing mobile with a little spraypaint. Or we could leave it on cinder blocks, or make it so it never runs again, or, well the possibilities are endless. I don't think jumping him is a good idea, because you can tell by the way he's dressed in that picture he has no self-esteem, so you have to take or break something he values, like he took your music. A snitch can only snitch if he see's you.

Jan 13, 2003
Al-Kaholik said:
I've heard that if you shove a turd in the exhaust pipe his whole car will smell like shit for the rest of the time he owns it.
Yea that actually works. One trick is to get 15 dudes to piss in his radiator, when he turns on the heat, it will smell like boiling piss for YEARS.

Notes

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
I usually don't get involved in shit like this cause I'm too busy chasing paper, but I want to say something to C-Lo since I know he reads this. Dog, I don't know what the hell you were thinking bootlegging that shit. That shit was hella foul. You should probably contact D-Sane and face it like a man. This is not a threat from me, but you need to do something before one of the cats on here puts their hands on you. You can only run for so long....Like I said, I usually don't get involved in this internet funk but this guy bootlegged some of my material. Besides my music, I don't have too much else in this world going for me. Bootlegging is bad enough but the way you went about it crossed the line....buck up and handle your buisness C-Lo

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Did I say it was on this thread? I specifically remember telling someone it was from him....Call me whatever you want, but I know I ain't lyin.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Would you like to bet some money on this by the way? CAUSE I FOUND THE THREAD WHERE I SAID THAT IT WAS FROM HIM.

http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=50943&perpage=15&pagenumber=2

WHAT I SAID:
"I spoke too soon....Aparently the song was on Kazaa for a short period of time cause C-Lo found it on there....So he got it and sent it to me not too long ago.....I'm still bumpin' this track....IT'S FUCKIN SICK. Everyone puts it down on this song...COLA, Notes, Bullet, Jazz, and the beat is fuckin knockin....Must be that ancient whiteboy secret, huh D? "