I would like to send out an official "SMASH ON SITE" for our buddy C-LO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
1 of 2 ways.......

Either he or somebody he knows checked my root folder on SLR.com and found them on there and grabbed them.....or

I sent these songs to Bullet and his people to check out for their compilation and somehow they leaked them.

That's 2 songs now that have been leaked to the public......and I DON'T appreciate it. C-HO claims he found them on KaZaa......but how is that when there is no artist titles on them? He's full of shit.....I checked KaZaa too.

Oh.....and the 2 songs are:

1) Dividenz feat. Bullet - "Too Much" and

2) Crytical feat. Dread - "I Can't Take It No More"

Dammit D-Sane... :devious:

This is twice that you've mentioned someone from our camp "leaking" some of your tracks.. we arent leaking shit.. I dont know who this C Lo dude is but he isnt getting shit from us.

Dec 11, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
I'm just exploring the possibilities.......there aren't very many.

...hmmm... well keep exploring for real.. because if this guy got those songs i'm sure he'll get others..

Nov 5, 2002
www.spitflames.com
^Or for people who need their ass beat. So are you saying that if a 7'8 big ass buff as hell gang member kicks a midgit in the face, that gang member don't deserve to be jumped by 50 midgits?

I'd think he does. And it aint like I'm seriously gonna go looking for some kid I've never met because D Sane thinks hes a bitch, I agree what he did was a bitch move, but I don't know the kid.. Settle down buck-o.. haha Peace

CODE

Sicc OG
Oct 20, 2002
Rubiqkz said:
So are you saying that if a 7'8 big ass buff as hell gang member kicks a midgit in the face, that gang member don't deserve to be jumped by 50 midgits?
naw...what i'm sayin is that, jumpin cats over bullshit is for chumps, handle your own shit or leave it alone.....And, if this dude C LO needs to be smashed, then D sane should be the one to do it, since it is his problem, and this kid is fuckin with his money and not my or anyone else's.

I ain't trippin.....I just don't take it lighty when people are talkin about jumpin fools over bullshit......I've seen that shit too may times in my days..

It's all good.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I don't think he's smart enough to get into root folders.....But then again, I could be wrong.....

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
CODE said:

naw...what i'm sayin is that, jumpin cats over bullshit is for chumps, handle your own shit or leave it alone.....And, if this dude C LO needs to be smashed, then D sane should be the one to do it, since it is his problem, and this kid is fuckin with his money and not my or anyone else's.

I ain't trippin.....I just don't take it lighty when people are talkin about jumpin fools over bullshit......I've seen that shit too may times in my days..

It's all good.
I have already ran up on this kid 2 times..........the first time he denied having anything to do with anything and swore he was somebody else. The second time I punked him in front of a bunch of his friends @ Safeway.

See......the thing is......what do I look like beatin' on a 16-17 year old shithead? I'm 29 years old.......I'll let the youngsters handle him. I'm not goin' to jail for his punk ass......he's a known snitch!

Kaze

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
I think he would get a kick out of callin' the police on me......

"I SNITCHED ON D-SANE....NOW I GOT A NO CONTACT ORDER AND HE CAN NEVER TOUCH ME AGAIN!"

I can hear it now..........:dead:
LMFAO