I would like to send out an official "SMASH ON SITE" for our buddy C-LO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
1 of 2 ways.......

Either he or somebody he knows checked my root folder on SLR.com and found them on there and grabbed them.....or

I sent these songs to Bullet and his people to check out for their compilation and somehow they leaked them.

That's 2 songs now that have been leaked to the public......and I DON'T appreciate it. C-HO claims he found them on KaZaa......but how is that when there is no artist titles on them? He's full of shit.....I checked KaZaa too.

Oh.....and the 2 songs are:

1) Dividenz feat. Bullet - "Too Much" and

2) Crytical feat. Dread - "I Can't Take It No More"

Nov 30, 2002
BANETHEMERCILES said:
somebody needs to post his pic up again
fa real... and have it say WANTED Reward will be given to the person that bashes his face in.. your reward will be the newly released sarkastik, dividenz, and skuntdunanna cd... (must have photos of him lieing on the ground knocked out) lol

pz

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Oh...

For about a cock shake, I thought you were talkin' 'bout C-Lo out the south. What was I thinking? However, since it's just some north ender with out pube hairs, I'll bring him signed, sealed and delivered if I see him on the streets. I've been jakin' lil' kids since day one.

Nov 5, 2002
www.spitflames.com
^Hahaha I like to walk up to kids younger than me (10-12) and talkin shit.. I told this kid that I liked his "ice" and wanted it and hes like "I aint got no ice!!" haha it was funny cuz he didnt even have a chain.. But wheres this kid live?

Jan 25, 2003
Rubiqkz said:
^Hahaha I like to walk up to kids younger than me (10-12) and talkin shit.. I told this kid that I liked his "ice" and wanted it and hes like "I aint got no ice!!" haha it was funny cuz he didnt even have a chain.. But wheres this kid live?
wow youre quite the gangsta aint you big boy

Apr 25, 2002
Rubiqkz said:
What a bitch. That kid kinda look like hes about 16, how old is he?
Good guess, but that bitch ass motherfucker is 17 I think. For anyone that wants to put there targets on "smash on hoecakes" mode C-Lo goes to Shoreline Community College. I bet you could find him up there running away from bullies who beat him up for his lunch money or hittin on the Filipino transvestite exchange students. This dude is a BITCH no other way to say it, he's thinks he is superman behind a computer screen, the only bangin he is doin is on a keyboard. The homies have confronted him a couple times and he always tuck his tail and acts scared. Some sort of revenge needs to carried out for sure.