I think I hit rock bottom in the pool of Pathetic

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 15, 2005
i think it all started with that fucked up doo doo eye you showed us awhile ago.

and lmao a sounding out " i'd ". I typed some shit in plain english the other day and he couldn't understand it. No wonder.

Jun 15, 2005
the dude who i wrote at understood it, and you didn't. who's not smart?

and dont get crazy up in here, before I have you sounding out a whole paragraph. Have yo momma right beside you encouraging your every syllable and shit.

now shatap.

Oct 3, 2006
It all began when I Scotch-taped my hair clippers to a drumstick in order to shave my hairy back for my date... then got stood up for said date... then went to the movies by myself instead, only to find out the last showing was sold out... then went to McDonalds and ate a caramel sundae by myself in the parking lot... then on my way home got a ticket for passing a red-light.

Can a social life get any worse???
LMAO

May 16, 2002
It all began when I Scotch-taped my hair clippers to a drumstick in order to shave my hairy back for my date... then got stood up for said date... then went to the movies by myself instead, only to find out the last showing was sold out... then went to McDonalds and ate a caramel sundae by myself in the parking lot... then on my way home got a ticket for passing a red-light.

Damn, Brugh you sound like this has happened more than once in you life.

...but you scotch taped your clippers to a drum stick? Okay, I won't play the roll and act like I don't know...a actual drumstick (for drums). Damn, though Brugh WTF was that about?

Jan 17, 2008

Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahhahahhhahahahahahahahahahaha.