How you goin come to the spot wit jus a swisher?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
was @ a party back in the day, ended up getting jumped by some dudes. one of the dudes I fucked up, but I took a loss that night, to be real. the fucked up thing is that one of the homies came out of the bathroom while I was getting jumped and didn't do a thing to help me. faggot.

but then there's the other homie, mario. this dude wasn't even at the party, mind you. mario heard what happened, went to the party (in our apt complex) and socked the motherfucker that matched the description of one of the dudes that jumped me.

they dont make friends like that no more.

Aug 24, 2003
i hate when niggas grow some weed and swear that shit is the best shit since mankind

nah, your shit is wack in comparison to some Top Shelf OG kush, lets be reality here.

they never wanna hear it either, i guess its like calling your son wack

hahaha
same dude i was talking about in the other post STILL talks about this weed he grew in his closet when he was like 17. i saw his plant and he kept telling me to smell it, shit smelled like sugar snap peas / chlorophyll, he swore that shit was the dankest smelling shit there was

Jan 2, 2006
I hate when people pack "passers" in a bong. I would rather take the extra time and just pack everyone their own snapper.
Some people get mad, like here is a swisher i am tired of bongs, roll it up in a blunt. Homie you did not even bring weed and now you are trying to tell me how you want to smoke mine?
I hate when people pack shake in the bong and try and sneak that shit onto you. I am cool off that, i know shake when i see it. That shit is too harsh for me.
I hate when people have some stank ass breath and they leave that shit marinating in the bong. You are supposed to inhale all that, not exhale into it. My next hit tasting like a Big Mac and fried rice.
I hate when people never clear the bong and got my bong looking like a volcano with all the smoke coming out the top.
I hate when people got pipes without screens and they hand you the last hit like..yeah, there is still some left when it is straight ash and now i got hot ash in my throat.
I hate when people got "that fire" and they like "yeah, it does not smell good but when you hit it, you'll know whats up." I seen you trying to spray some Sprite on the weed, no wonder this shit even is sticky. Got that snicklefritz.
I hate when people hit you up, saying to roll through because they got some weed (knowing you do too) and you show up and they are like, my bad g. the homie just stopped by and i smoked him out real quick, the bong is right there though or
as mentioned before, smoking with someone and then someone hits them up and they are like "i am just chilling, smoking......yeah, yeah, roll through don't trip it is just me and the homie"...and then then his homie comes over looking for some free smoke.
I hate when people say they got money to throw in on some weed and they hit you with a couple dollars and some change. The fuck you trying to get with this? half a bowl?
Don't get me wrong, i will always smoke my close friends or family members out without even trippin because they usually got me the way i got them...but mannnn, some people these days do some shit to make you say ain't it a damn shame yall are some broke motherfuckers.

Aug 9, 2002
stopped smoking blunts for these

or, how i was raised on smoking

no wiz khalifa i was rollin joints way back...i got perfect rolling skills w j's

more weed less paper how i see it
i take apart swishers now, like the inside glue part and the outside mouth piece part thats all rough paper, all that shit

lately i been on some hash and weed in a pipe shit...i dunno why i been goin back to the chalice but its been working for me

every once in a while ill smoke a blunt but without hash im not treating myself..its like mac dre with his backwoods
I fucks wit them Zig Zag Kings. The big papers. The only time u will see me buy a blunt is when there's multiple people.

Lol one time the young homie asked if we had a swish to roll up. I said nah but I had papers. He said nah. There was a 2ft bong on the table, he said nah. Chalis on the table, he said nah. Can't stand niggas who claim they smokers but can't smoke unless they got a blunt. That's not a smoker. Lol I buy a can soda after work just so I can take a quick hit on the side of the road somewhere. That's a smoker!