How you goin come to the spot wit jus a swisher?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 10, 2006
you wont even see me if you dont have money to fade on weed.

its like how in video games you just cant even go into a certain area until youve accomplished other feats

im off limits.
That is hilarious, you should try standup comedy

Sep 17, 2007
didn't want to make a new thread about a blunt but.....

has anybody else notice that the Swishers aint rollin right? i had to toss hella blunts cuz the shit dont stick. And its usually from the packs with e buy 2 get 1 free deal.

Jan 9, 2009

has anybody else notice that the Swishers aint rollin right? i had to toss hella blunts cuz the shit dont stick. And its usually from the packs with e buy 2 get 1 free deal.
lol niggas be overthinking this new swisher shit. the homie Double RR Travelfar has taken to rolling blunts inside out.

the foilboys are hella moist but i dont have trouble rolling them. its honestly more trouble opening them correctly than rolling them up.

lol this thread topic tho. one of my homies rolls so many blunts its required that you bring at least one with you if youre going to his house. or be called out for not doing so.
its past the "u brought a blunt cuz u expect to smoke" its more like "its your duty to provide somthin since you know we about to blow 9 blunts"

Sep 17, 2007
lol niggas be overthinking this new swisher shit. the homie Double RR Travelfar has taken to rolling blunts inside out.

the foilboys are hella moist but i dont have trouble rolling them. its honestly more trouble opening them correctly than rolling them up.

lol this thread topic tho. one of my homies rolls so many blunts its required that you bring at least one with you if youre going to his house. or be called out for not doing so.
its past the "u brought a blunt cuz u expect to smoke" its more like "its your duty to provide somthin since you know we about to blow 9 blunts"
huh...rollin it reverse. Fuckin Genius. I can seriously say i didn't think of that.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I've done that before they came in foil, and they were never as moist as they are now, so it wasn't usually worth the hassle of trying not to break the blunt in the process of it lol.

Sep 17, 2007
the shit is crazy, i was rollin the blunt and lickin the shit out of it, but it wouldnt stick.. I had to roll zig zags around the fuckin blunt to keep the shit closed..LOL Whole time i'm cussing my blunt out and callin it a mother fucker and everything. Wasn't nothing Sweet about that Swisher.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
you wont even see me if you dont have money to fade on weed.

its like how in video games you just cant even go into a certain area until youve accomplished other feats

im off limits.

people be callin me talkin about 'come through' like im about to bring a bag of weed, no, im gonna bring money, and we dont have weed until we go get some, im not smoking my house weed for you.

i drive to go get that shit, and drive back home. its mine. i dont take my food out of my fridge and bring it to your house either.

you gotta really be a homie or youve somehow done me a favor i respect if i even smoke my weed with you

if that makes me stingy fuck it
im like this unless i know im fuckin wit folks that can put weight on the table

couple months ago, i was the type of person to jump in on the rotation cuz i had nothin to throw in on it...and now i know how i made those folks feel, so i try to avoid those situations all the time

but as of late, i hit up my connect grab a half or a whole and smoke half the shit with him right there

but it works out in the end cuz hes smoked me out everyday since i moved into this spot a year ago

but yea i feel you...just cuz you got a swisher doesnt mean you smokin

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
sidenote: anyone ever smoked a tarantula?

heres my first attempt using alidas papers

basically its a blunt thats lightly rolled in lean then coated with more buds/kief/hash

not bad, i recommend it to all my avid smokers

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
maybe I eat so much pussu my saliva got hella stickiness to it LOL
Lmao!! thats what im saying bro people really be complaining 24/8 "oh fuck blunt wraps they dont stick"... i really wonder to myself why the fuck i dont have these problems?? but on subject i dont smoke with nobody unless its the homie so i dont really trip.. i smoke my niggs out, buy the bottle and the swisher i dont give a shit but if you aint my treal faam than you aint hittin SHIT and thats not stingy!

Jun 23, 2005
one of my good boys since we was in diapers be on that cat shit to the point where i dont even kick it wit him. he hit me up like come swoop lets burn so i pick him up and he like oh i aint got trees. like wtf nigga its good cuz i grew up wit cutty. but this nigga try to do this shit all the time, and now when he got trees or something he barely hit me up. nigga been broke so long he dont wanna share. so now he hit me up and the first thing i say is you got a sack? and if he dont then ill be like get at me when u got some trees

Jun 23, 2005
i mean its not my money my girl be buying me the dro and its not my gas cuz its her whip, its just the principal of him being on that shady tip. on top of that we be eating good after we smoke, but its like he'll hit me up for a week straight, and as soon as he got a lil dough to get trees he disappear. and me and this nigga go back since we was born. FUCK A FREE LOADER

Oct 11, 2009
I DONT DISCRIMINATE BUT I HATE WHEN MUTHAFUCKAS HIT ME UP TALKIN ABOUT "LETS MATCH ONE" KNOWING THAT I ONLY SMOKE DRO BUT THEY COME THRU WIT STRESS... ON TOP OF THAT THEY KNOW I ONLY ROLL BLUNTS BUT THEY COME THRU ON THIS "PAPER PLANE" BULLSHIT... I DONT MIND SMOKING JOINTS BUT DON'T COME WITH A STRESS JOINT TRYING TO MATCH THAT WITH MY DRO BLUNT...

Apr 13, 2008
for a minute almost all the swishers i bought no matter from where singles or packs were not sticking/sealing correctly. they're back to normal for me now, haven't had any problems for like 3 months. i thought it was some conspiracy against blunt smokers by swisher but it's all good now.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002

DUDE!! I have been complaining about that shit on twitter for a couple weeks now. That shit PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF.