How you goin come to the spot wit jus a swisher?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
i share my weed and alcohol with the homies without asking for money and they do the same for me

i don't see the problem

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
My mom is NOTORIOUS for callin and sayin 'i just rolled a blunt come through' and you get there and its her and 3 of her tweeker cousins bout to smoke it. I could have saved my gas and bought a fuckin bag!

Apr 2, 2005
@Handsworth I think they talkin bout people without they own weed who beat around the bush to try to smoke yours. Sob stories, back to back calls when u aint answer ya phone, the my check didnt come on time story. Old school rules ma nigga if you cant support the habit.....Then watch me support mine and go git a job lol

Aug 24, 2003
shit comes and goes its nothing. i dont make a habit of randomly smoking people out who are always broke or i dont know, nor do i kick it with these ppl, but damn if someone wants to smoke and they havent in a while youre a bitch if youre going to deny them to save a little punk ass 5$.

ive had it where someone wouldnt let me hit a blunt when i had an ounce of weed on the way, it was their last blunt. well they smoked it up and i got to rolling up back to back swishers like oh you aint high still? when you going to go get some more weed? lol

Jun 28, 2009
Deep East Oakland, CA
shit comes and goes its nothing. i dont make a habit of randomly smoking people out who are always broke or i dont know, nor do i kick it with these ppl, but damn if someone wants to smoke and they havent in a while youre a bitch if youre going to deny them to save a little punk ass 5$.

ive had it where someone wouldnt let me hit a blunt when i had an ounce of weed on the way, it was their last blunt. well they smoked it up and i got to rolling up back to back swishers like oh you aint high still? when you going to go get some more weed? lol

I see where you coming from but if you at a party talkin bout "fade em" and all you pull out is a swisher then nigga you fucked up,coulda said "I aint got shit" and I woulda burned it,niggas need to keep it real i coulda care less bout weed myself.