how many are in school and where do u go?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Re: Yeah...

Fridge said:
Just clicked who this is... I'm a see you tomorrow prolly, Justin is still sprackin' out over at my house. We're about to go out and maybe sip a lil' sumthin' or sumthin'.
Yeah, I was with Spracky J yesterday...He's goin' to Mount Vernon on Sunday or some shit like that...YV, Mo-X, and my favorite cracker Pain...WHUSSUP WIT KICKIN IT THIS WEEKEND? :)

Apr 26, 2002
Re: Re: Yeah...

Sixxness said:

and my favorite cracker Pain...
Come on man, You know I'm not white, I'm arabic. Cant you tell by my dark complection. Got to go, mother fuckers are dropping bombs on me!:rolleyes:

I call you later fruit cake:classic:

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Re: Re: Re: Yeah...

206RIDAH said:

Come on man, You know I'm not white, I'm arabic. Cant you tell by my dark complection. Got to go, mother fuckers are dropping bombs on me!:rolleyes:

I call you later fruit cake:classic:

My bad...How's your camel bro? :) (no disrepsect to anyone with middle east decent)....How's that senior project comin' along pimp? You do a lot at the last minute? That's what I did with mine....I might be kickin it with a breezo tonight, so I might have to take a rain check, or kick it a little later....But hit me up anytime pimp!!! :cool: