how many are in school and where do u go?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
Re: Re: how many are in school and where do u go?

BAMMER said:

Tell that bitch ass dyke biology teacher who looks like an ewok,to eat a fat dick,ole busted bitch.
Mr.Gervais was the only cool mutherfucker.
which teacher is that? i only know ms mitchell and mr barth as the only biology teachers

yea mr gervais lets me borrow money to buy from his school store all the time hes coo

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Yeah, it's Big Bill aka the Fridge aka Bin Illin tha Alquadian Smurf.

No, not really.

I dropped out of Shorecrest class of 2001... what? A lot of fakers there, to back Sixxness. Luckily I wasn't one of them. I think.

I'm Mo-X size fa sho'. Been weighin' in at nearly a Quarter-Tonner. Mo, I'm still tryin' to do a track or two with you. My friend remade me that Diddy "Bad Boy for Life" Beat. You know, 'we ain't goin' nowhere, we ain't-goin' nowhere we can't be stopped now it's Bad Boy for Life'. You crap track. I just figured we could redo the chorus for Fat Boy for Life. Then write some verses reppin' the 425 or higher (sorry, 206 is just barely overweight).

Anywho, just got the beat, plus there's some other stuff I'd like to collab on. We could do things if your up to it. I'm in no big hurry right now, so we can talk.

Nov 30, 2002
Lil' G said:
I guess I wont be able to rip that cut witchall unfortunately................Im only 150lbs.
lol... hellla scrawny man... haha j/p... im 192lbs.. a bit much for my age eh? lol i go to odea now... i iwll go to college... probably somewhere around here

pz

Apr 25, 2002
Masked Man 2O6 said:
And yes, I promote SLR by bumpin' tha cutz in class and shit. I've gottin' a few peepz into it. A lot of fooz like it, but they stick to mainstream shit because thatz what everyone else listenz to. If they only knew what they're missin'. It'z a damn shame.
i can relate to this....and i hate it, my friends refuse to listen to what music i listen to, ther is usually one song they find an interest in(byrdie - Player's Policy Pt. 2), but majority of the time they just say lets listen to the radio, or reach over and turn it down...im like wtf...i try but its damn near immpossible

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Fridge said:

I dropped out of Shorecrest class of 2001... what? A lot of fakers there, to back Sixxness.

Very funny....I just figured out it was you....lol.....whussup wit you?

Apr 25, 2002
Shorecrest High School...class of 03. Goin to Washington State University next year...PARTY SCHOOL!

Sixxness said:
I'm comin' back to the 6 tomorrow tho! WOOHOO!!!!
Oh shit, the homie Sixxness back in town? We gotta kick it and get real fucked up! Im celebrating the completion of my project by gettin BLASTED.

Apr 25, 2002
Fridge said:

I'm Mo-X size fa sho'. Been weighin' in at nearly a Quarter-Tonner. Mo, I'm still tryin' to do a track or two with you. My friend remade me that Diddy "Bad Boy for Life" Beat. You know, 'we ain't goin' nowhere, we ain't-goin' nowhere we can't be stopped now it's Bad Boy for Life'. You crap track. I just figured we could redo the chorus for Fat Boy for Life. Then write some verses reppin' the 425 or higher (sorry, 206 is just barely overweight).
Oh boy! Refrigerator Berry and Mighty Mo grabbin the steel and a meal to get a deal. "The Heavyweight Heat." Can't wait unti this track is recorded, shit will be clownin.

CODE

Sicc OG
Oct 20, 2002
YoungVicious said:
Shorecrest High School...class of 03. Goin to Washington State University next year...PARTY SCHOOL!
I got news for you playa...That rep has been ruined, WSU really ain't that crackin anymore...cops shut that place down ever since the riots a few years back...If you expect that that shit to be crackin you either get a fake ID or join a frat.....I don't fuck with the frats.....Where you gunna be livin next year?

I only got one more year left...Your gunna miss the 6 out there....real bad.:(

Apr 25, 2002
CODE said:

I got news for you playa...That rep has been ruined, WSU really ain't that crackin anymore...cops shut that place down ever since the riots a few years back...If you expect that that shit to be crackin you either get a fake ID or join a frat.....I don't fuck with the frats.....Where you gunna be livin next year?

I only got one more year left...Your gunna miss the 6 out there....real bad.:(
Really? Cuz Ive heard from people who are goin there right now that its crackin. Oh well...either way its gonna be better than where Im at right now, and thats all I care about. Im a simple man.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I knowsome cats that go to WSU...I heard it's only crackin if you can drink...which means fake ID...Sounds just like Central tho...The cops came down hard on all of the partying, so it's pretty boring now unless you got a homey with an apartment.....