how many are in school and where do u go?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
i went to hale fer a hot minute few years back, then auburn high, then got some warrants dipped to michigan, dropped out, came back got locked up and got my ged while i was locked up....i plan on going to some type of culinary arts college...$$

May 23, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Chief Sealth O4'! I put tha "Chief" in Sealth. LOL. I plan to go to any collage that offerz a good audio production class. I'm lookin' at Shoreline CC and Seattle Art right now. And yes, I promote SLR by bumpin' tha cutz in class and shit. I've gottin' a few peepz into it. A lot of fooz like it, but they stick to mainstream shit because thatz what everyone else listenz to. If they only knew what they're missin'. It'z a damn shame.

May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
SHOREWOOD '03.......a couple months and Im the fuck outta there!!!!

Wit all tha fuckin around I done in high school so far, I should be joinin yall in tha class of '04....I JUST found out today that Ima graduate on time. WOO HOOO!!!

May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
Theres a lot of fags at my school mainly......all mainstream shit. Since Im basically tha only rapper there thats even doin shit (theres one dude that runs wit Mad Krew) there aint a lot of support. Wit tha help of Mo's lil bro, whos a junior, and his homies, Ive gotten a lot of people hearin Mo-X & Lil' G as well as SLR.....Syko's cousin also goes there but he dont really speak on Syko that much.

Plus I got beef wit most of the "rappers" so that dont help. I be havin people tryna diss on me in theyre lil songs that for some reason theyre too scared to show me so ya know I get a good dose of hate too......but whatever.

Overall tha local rap scene at Shorewood is about as live as the rap scene at fuckin Fircrest......

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Hehehe...

Lil' Punk ass school kids, I'm hard. I learnt everything I need to know off a cereal box. Drop out, you could only wish to be this grate. Lil' G aiN"t got but a cock shake on the Sulters. Mad Krew, what? What am I talking about?

Apr 25, 2002
University of New Mexico College of Pharmacy......
workin' on my PharmD (Doctor of Pharmacy) degree,
can't fuckin' wait to graduate.......

May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
Re: Hehehe...

Fridge said:
Lil' Punk ass school kids, I'm hard. I learnt everything I need to know off a cereal box. Drop out, you could only wish to be this grate. Lil' G aiN"t got but a cock shake on the Sulters. Mad Krew, what? What am I talking about?
Who tha fuck are you?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I graduated from Shorecrest HS last year.....That school was lame.....Too many fakers.....Now I go to Central Washington University.....out in the sticks :( I'm comin' back to the 6 tomorrow tho! WOOHOO!!!!