How did you find the siccness ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
2siccaudio. or the other way around..

x-raided brought me here.
Cody is my Folx!

I found the SICCNESS in 1996 when it was the Black Market msg board and Lynch N Sicx would be posting and playing SOCOM with Siccness members. My Boy A @askgarcia who was known as Brown Mask or Mexicano W/MaskOn back then kinda introduced me to the site too. I found the SICCNESS when I was 16, I'm 36 now. I've seen ppl come and go on the Sicc. Shout out to all the Truth OGz on the SICCNESS.

Long Live R @Roloc The Wizard

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Bobby boss talk!! who were some of the other characters in that saga??
A lot of us had funny names over there but I cant remember any besides OMGWTFBBQSauce LOL i think that was Please Eat Some Shit who was bong_load. Didnt he come to my first secret siccness bbq?

Im friends with Bobby on FB. He lives a pretty good life. I met him with Defy back in the day.

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
Shes on IG... Ill sell you her screen name.
hilarious. i actually remembered her name or semi remembered on raptalk, it was like thebaddestbitch or something similar. even if i was serious, i'm not on instagram and i'd have to pay in canadian shekels.

and to be serious, i don't remember how i found bart but siccness was because of lynch. i think roloc had a rap site dedicated to northern cali rap and i think the DE or whatever asked him to make a website and he had added a messageboard. anyway, it was because of roloc's old site and me just trying find info on lynch's music or bay rap, i think he had some shit on mac dre.

i remember when you really didn't have to register to post. that shit won't fly now with people trolling.

any of you mufuckers from IRC? from #cali-rap?

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
hilarious. i actually remembered her name or semi remembered on raptalk, it was like thebaddestbitch or something similar. even if i was serious, i'm not on instagram and i'd have to pay in canadian shekels.

and to be serious, i don't remember how i found bart but siccness was because of lynch. i think roloc had a rap site dedicated to northern cali rap and i think the DE or whatever asked him to make a website and he had added a messageboard. anyway, it was because of roloc's old site and me just trying find info on lynch's music or bay rap, i think he had some shit on mac dre.

i remember when you really didn't have to register to post. that shit won't fly now with people trolling.

any of you mufuckers from IRC? from #cali-rap?
Yeaah some dude named axel or something like that from #cali-rap used to hook me up with an FTP that had a gang of shit.