How did you find the siccness ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 12, 2002
hilarious. i actually remembered her name or semi remembered on raptalk, it was like thebaddestbitch or something similar. even if i was serious, i'm not on instagram and i'd have to pay in canadian shekels.

and to be serious, i don't remember how i found bart but siccness was because of lynch. i think roloc had a rap site dedicated to northern cali rap and i think the DE or whatever asked him to make a website and he had added a messageboard. anyway, it was because of roloc's old site and me just trying find info on lynch's music or bay rap, i think he had some shit on mac dre.

i remember when you really didn't have to register to post. that shit won't fly now with people trolling.

any of you mufuckers from IRC? from #cali-rap?
I was on IRC way back and now that you mention it #cali-rap is probably how I found the Siccness. If not it was the other way around. Went by SwoopC on IRC.

Jul 12, 2002
Yeaah some dude named axel or something like that from #cali-rap used to hook me up with an FTP that had a gang of shit.
AxelFohley or whatever? From Cali but lived in the Seattle area? He was good people.

axel used to troll the fuck outta this site and probably still does with whatever new name.

i still have saved somewhere that efnet diss by that joakim dude.
That's funny I didn't picture that Axel guy as being the type to troll.