How did you find the siccness?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
Heresy & Knightshied referred me to here..Here's what happened.

I met Heresy on another board and he always mentioned the siccness in his posts.He also provided links but I only clicked on it and browsed the site a bit.....

Then,on another board,I met Knightshield and I was telling him that the board we were on was lame and he referred siccness to me..He said its a cool place to mingle and network with like minded fools..So now,Here I am with 2000 posts........

Props: Mixerr
Sep 28, 2002
i was here on the old siccness. then it was down for a long time and came back after a while. i was told about this site by my couzin when i was 12

Props: Mixerr

N*Sane

Sep 20, 2002
my homie in Seattle was always on it writin rhymes in the Flow Forum. I forgot about it then came back on one day and wanted to post some shit. so I signed up for an account and been loggin on ever since.

FastLane/S::G

overly international
Sep 17, 2002
ATL SHAWTY
www.siccness.net
i used to get up on the old blackmarketrec.com website often, and one day back in march or april 1999, they put up a message board.... and it was connected to lonestarprod.com where the OG 91siccness board was located (yaw remember when 'Knights' were artists?)...... been a registered member since May 1999.... I had a total of 400 posts from the beginning til about summer 2001 when the second board was put up.... but since the BART board was put on here, i've posted at least 5000 times

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
i bought a lynch cd...and on the back it had blackmarketrecords.com..so one day at school i was bored so i looked it up...started posting as lil'green...and here i am now...that was back in aug. '99 i think...damn thats a long time....i remember the round table EA cuz i always tried to get up in that bitch but it wouldnt let me...cuz i wasnt a knight or wizard or whatever the fuck it was

I

INDIGO

i was choppin it up with c-lim bacc when he called himself slim loc-1... on yahoo chat n he told me about the site...this was when there was pics of the artists posted on the main page.....damn its been a minute