Horrorcore Subculture

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2006
E-40 is the fuckin shit. Federal is a classic debut album with some heaters. I love E-40, Mac Dre, and Esham. They are all the best at what they do, and each have unique sounds.

Nobody can really fuck with 40's crazy ass flow, especially on tracks like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T03FLogu5sM&feature=related

Plus dude has classic hitters like this. Classic bay mobb shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsNxZi86j8Y&feature=related

And 40 did diss the shit out of Dre pretty hard on the second verse on this, and it's heat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsNxZi86j8Y&feature=related

Nov 14, 2006
Edit your fucking posts..

ps- fuck 40
Edit my posts? LOL. Why don't you blow me? :cool: You fucking message board nerd.

And It's cool that you don't like 40 because it's all a mater of opinion. But you have to at least accept the fact he has a lot of fans, and is a legend in this game. Whether you personally like him or not. Bottom Line.

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007
Horrorcore sort of bridged me over to rock. Now I barely listen to any rap at all.
Plus - Esham, E40, and Mac Dre are all overrated, but great.
:siccness:

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
It does make sense.

It means they're good.
But not as good as everyone says.
no, you just don't think they're as great as anyone says they are
if everyone which is the vast majoriy of hip hop listeners say they are great and a few people think they are overrated, then who do you think is right ?

And if you plan on turning this around with a comment like what about Lil Wayne, Soulja Boy, and ect.

The vast majority dosen't really support them, they're label support them by buying thier albums, you can tell by Soulja Boy's last album sells (it was worse then ICP's Tempest sells).

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
Edit my posts? LOL. Why don't you blow me? :cool: You fucking message board nerd.

And It's cool that you don't like 40 because it's all a mater of opinion. But you have to at least accept the fact he has a lot of fans, and is a legend in this game. Whether you personally like him or not. Bottom Line.
I never said he didn't have fans.
Obviously he does.
I hate his voice.. I don't care about his classic Bay shit, because I'm not from the Bay.
No.. I've never heard an E40 song I like.

And no- I won't blow you. Bottom line.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
I'm from the Bay, I've heard 40s songs I've liked, but I'm not like a giant fan or nuthing. I only like 10 songs he's done, and most are when he's a guest on someone elses shit.

40 went bubble gun, so I don't really listen to him

Now how the hell did we go from Esham to E-40 ?

We went from Detroit to the Bay, ain't that the oppisite of what Mars is doing ?

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
Honestly my favorite rapper coming with typical Bay shit is Yukmouth/The Regime. I don't count like the horrorcore or the mob shit cuz it's on a different level.
Horrorcore and Mob Shit are all apart of the Bay, so you would have to count it, and Yuk and The Regime are all about MOB shit.

MOB shit is more accepted then horrorocore in the Bay Area, but Bay Area has some good horrorcore artist.

ADR Lavey, Mars, Twisted Insane (though he moved to Portland), Kung Fu Vampire, and well.....me.

Mars is there anybody else ?