Horrorcore Subculture

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
I have the power to tell when someone listens to horrorcore. Usually they wear all black, they are high, they have a look on their face like, I'll quickly beat the shit out of you because my music is tough. And they share attributes of most heavy metal fans (I usually find fans of the music wearing Slayer shirts).

Do you believe horrorcore is a subculture or just a genre, and what do you do to support horrorcore artist (I constantly tell people to look up Mad Insanity and Mars or Brotha Lynch when I hand out/sell demos).

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
Can we have one thread were people actually think of something to say in responce instead of coming up with smart ass remarks and comments ?

You assholes could have at least come up with something.

Timm

Banned
Sep 16, 2008
SMcrazy we post random shit because we really don't care about the topic you posted. Welcome to 5 years ago

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
NE WAYZ...

I wear black tees and dark clothes usually. I talk to only people I know that listen to icp about horrorcore or people that have a broad range of rap knowledge. I listen to everything from heavy metal to rap to horrorcore to 80's rock. I rock a look most of the time like I'm serious as fuck.

I don't support horrorcore so much. I like Mars, APT 3, and PLR, but thats about it.

Apr 13, 2007
i like

esham
brotha lynch
mars
twiztid
icp
natas
boondox
blaze
and necro sometimes

theres more that i will listen to but those are the main ones

Apr 9, 2008
www.myspace.com
I usually wear band tees. (ICP, Twiztid, 2Pac, BIG, Lo Key, 13%, etc.) and I used to try telling people about it, but most high school kids are too ignorant to like a rapper who doesn't sound like Lil' Wayne. When, I ask them why they don't like the music I showed them they usually have no real reason.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
I usually wear band tees. (ICP, Twiztid, 2Pac, BIG, Lo Key, 13%, etc.) and I used to try telling people about it, but most high school kids are too ignorant to like a rapper who doesn't sound like Lil' Wayne. When, I ask them why they don't like the music I showed them they usually have no real reason.
At one time I liked Lil Wayne, I wasn't into his music but he was cool. He made one horrorcore line I thought was funny

"Shot the bitch in her head, and watch the brain ooze like bubble gum"