Horrorcore Subculture

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 15, 2007
bay rap is trash, lets face it... the closest thing to the bay ever blowing up or geting national buzz was mac dre

only people who like bay music is people from the bay...

i mean shit cali rap has been disgusting for the last couple years... everything sounds the same and nothing stands out...

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
bay rap is trash, lets face it... the closest thing to the bay ever blowing up or geting national buzz was mac dre

i mean shit cali rap has been disgusting for the last couple years... everything sounds the same and nothing stands out...
Tupac was Bay Area Rap, so was The Outlawz, Spice 1, E-40, Brotha Lynch, Yukmouth, X Raided, Del The Funky Homosapien, Luniz, The Reigime, Too Shor, Keak Da Sneek

and hella more, the Bay Area has a bunch of artist who've gone Platinum and blew up, though it was in the 90s, they blew up.

Mac Dre didn't even blow up all that much, so what the fuck are you talking about ? He didn't even create hyphy, he just pushed it.

Oct 26, 2008
www.TenFortyFour.com
i love bay music and im not from the bay. sac ain't the bay so lynch & raided are not bay area artists. and mac dre blew up after he died for like a month. i remember i was talkin to some fool a couple years back about mac dre thinkin he actually knew about him but after like 30 minutes of talkin i said somethin about his death and the fool went, "mac dre's dead?"...i just walked away.

Nov 15, 2007
tupac bay area rap??? ok you are pushing it... and like cropsy said lynch and x are from sac so that eliminates them being bay... just face it everyone else you posted is worthless...

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
tupac bay area rap??? ok you are pushing it... and like cropsy said lynch and x are from sac so that eliminates them being bay... just face it everyone else you posted is worthless...
Tupac was Bay Area rap, and even came out with the Bay Area rap group Digital Underground. He repped the Bay first before he California all together.

and so what ? I still listed some platinum selling artists.

And who are you calling worthless, when your reppin a second rate, two concept rapper, and his weak ass label of nobodies.

Oh shit did SMCrazy diss Necwo ? Yeah I fuckin did, he may be good lyrically, but he can't do anything else but rap about death and sex, and that right there shows how much fuckin skill he has, for a person who's been rappin for years and should've gained enough experience to rap about something, and not try to look hard by talking about death.

Where's Necro's platinum plaques ?

pSIX

Sicc OG
Mar 10, 2007

i sorta agree with you on that last part :ermm:

but calling bay shit trash, when you listening to necro??

GTFOH bitch!

Nov 14, 2006
Yeah that's what I don't understand, this Necro groupie calling Cali music trash. LMAO. I mean I dig some Necro, but give me a fuckin break. Lol.

And the statement about only people from Cali listen to Bay rap, is just BS. I know plenty of people from all over this country that get down on west coast shit. Shit I'm not originally from Cali, but have been bumpin west coast shit for years.

I just think people is AZ have some chip on their shoulder for stuff from California. Whenever I visit my cousins in Phx they are always trying to talk shit about Cali, and how AZ is better. Get off our nuts.

Nov 14, 2006
Did I read that right? Did that dude just call Too Short and Spice 1 worthless? I mean, you don't have to like them, but at least recognize their influence. Fucking Too Short for christs sake. Dudes a legend. There probably wouldn't be any Necro the Sexorsist sex rhymes if it wasn't for Short Dawg.

Nov 15, 2007
ok ok, i like necro... but i dont care if anyone disses him... im not losing sleep over it... dude is one of the most hated artist out there to begin with its nothing new for dudes to hate on him... its my opinion just like yours is to like bay music... everybody is so fast to start bashing on another mans opinion, we all have the right to have one...

and yes i do like spice 1, and too short... i should of been more clear on this, when i think of bay rap i think of that bullshit hyphy shit which is just dumb.... and all those rappers like mistah fab and etc... i never once said i dont like cali rap, because in the 90's cali was full of legends... it just seems like its falling off real bad... so my bad for the confusion

and yes rap is awful right now minus a couple cats...

ahaha you are kind of right about us in AZ, we do hate on cali alot... i think its because theres so many herbs who move out here from cali who talk about cali 24/7 and wish they would move back there and have so cal or nor cal stickers and merch everywhere its disgusting....

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
Are you kidding? California has more variety rapwise than any other region. Bay Area, LA, San Diego, Sac-Town. It's all different. Also consider that not everyone from each area is pumping out shit that sounds the same.

Just because people arn't blowing up around here don't mean shit. We got the lyricist like Ras Kass and Crooked I. We got shit that slaps like Mitchy Slick, DAMU, etc. We got hyphy like Keak, FAB, Mac Dre, etc. We got that hardcore shit that is specifically influenced by LA. We got Horrorcore legends like Lynch and Mars. Bay Area Mobb music Spice, Yukmouth, APT. 3, Regime, etc. Sac-Town got Lynch, X-Raided, etc.

Don't act like there ain't nothing out here. A lot of dope shit came out of here and if you pay attention you can realize it's still coming out.