Horrorcore rapper Syko Sam, pleads guilty to killing 4 peoplein

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
he told me he snitchin

lol @ listen to white boy horrorcore

no one listens to that shit, so you a snitch, vaseline lips

stop that snitchen breh
big snitch in your mouth is bad for your health

plus you a snitch that automatically thinks of fag shit when someone calls you a snitch, booty wawiaw would make light work out of you in jail

Dec 17, 2004
shits funny that mars said the kid used to creep him out

more power to mars for making money off these kids....but if i were a horrocore artist i think every fan of mine would creep me out. especially that 10 yr old girl at the concert. im sorry but shes gonna grow up to be one fucked up human being

i'd always be scared they were gonna "lee" me (45sec mark):

but shit man...im not gonna lie..just listened to a couple songs of those kung fu vampire weirdos that were in that news story. and they're actually kinda lightweight dope. think ima go kill my roommates now..

May 15, 2003
Not sure if mars will see this but this is at everyone.

Why does music seem to influence people more than tv or movies?
id say its equal, theres tons of people who see relationships in movies and then feel the need to be in one, or like commercials for taco bell and then they go and get taco bell. but probably a big part of blaming violence on music is because its the tv station reporting it and dont wanna just blame themselves hahaha

but basicly people who have violent tendancies will just gather stuff around them to feed their anger, so if they have thoughts of killing people, they'll start buying horrorcore music and renting violent movies and shit to get them more motivated. like for example one time i had beef with this dude, and i was pissed off at him, and so i listened to 2pacs song hit em up just over and over and over again and in my mind i was thinking "thats what i gotta be like in this situation, i gotta be like pac" and by the end of the week i ran up to the guy and wanted to fight him.

but i think movies and music are both equally influencial, but i think movies and tv are just more subliminal about it, and music is much more direct.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
id say its equal, theres tons of people who see relationships in movies and then feel the need to be in one, or like commercials for taco bell and then they go and get taco bell. but probably a big part of blaming violence on music is because its the tv station reporting it and dont wanna just blame themselves hahaha

but basicly people who have violent tendancies will just gather stuff around them to feed their anger, so if they have thoughts of killing people, they'll start buying horrorcore music and renting violent movies and shit to get them more motivated. like for example one time i had beef with this dude, and i was pissed off at him, and so i listened to 2pacs song hit em up just over and over and over again and in my mind i was thinking "thats what i gotta be like in this situation, i gotta be like pac" and by the end of the week i ran up to the guy and wanted to fight him.

but i think movies and music are both equally influencial, but i think movies and tv are just more subliminal about it, and music is much more direct.
I'll definitely say that I've seen people influenced by Menace II Society and recite lines from it but how many people you see on the verge of starting a riot at the club when lil jon comes on? Or people screamin every word of a song that talks about killin someone? It's kinda unique