Horrorcore rapper Syko Sam, pleads guilty to killing 4 peoplein

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2006
BreakingNews Horrorcore rapper Richard 'Sam' McCroskey III, aka Syko Sam, pleads guilty to killing four people - Times-Dispatch http://bit.ly/b3UET3

Richard Samuel Alden McCroskey III pleaded guilty today to two counts of capital murder and two counts of first-degree murder in the deaths of four people last year.

He was sentenced to life in prison on each charge as part of a plea agreement.

McCroskey faced capital murder charges in the bludgeoning deaths of Longwood University professor Debra S. Kelley; her husband, church pastor Mark Niederbrock; their daughter, Emma Niederbrock, 16; and her friend Melanie Wells, 18, of West Virginia.

The four bodies were found Sept. 18 of last year in Kelley's home on First Avenue, just blocks from campus. McCroskey was captured the next day at Richmond International Airport.

McCroskey, who recorded music with lyrics that obsessed about murder and gore, had met Emma online and was visiting Emma from his home in California.

Emma's parents took the young couple and Wells to a horrocore music festival in Michigan a few days before the four victims' bodies were found.

Authorities have not assigned a motive to the case.

Apr 7, 2006
That's right - u can't edit thread titles huh?

This the last time I make a new thread from a mobile device dammit

Feb 11, 2006
lol @ this m.i.r / mars groupie takin out 4 people lol.... them mir fuckers got fans down to kill people and shit lol....Ginger killer syko sam

Feb 11, 2006
THIS THREAD IS ONLY GOING TO BE BLESSED WITH GINGER JUGGALO AREOLAS,BREH ....
LOL AT THIS PIC...DUDES LOOKIN LIKE THE WHITE VERSION OF SOUTH CENTRAL CARTEL

Dec 3, 2009
Damm Mars commented on what happened.
This is crazy! But that guy Syko Sam looks like he was fucked in the head..
listening to horrocore over and over..
just made him snap I think...

Feb 11, 2006
i think his account here was "lil demon dog". he posted mainly in MIR maybe strange once in a while
Hey timm u and syko samm could have been the ginger version of the bushwackers,now I know your a 90's baby so u won't know who they are...try google kid

Feb 11, 2006
i think his account here was "lil demon dog". he posted mainly in MIR maybe strange once in a while
Hey timm u and syko samm could have been the ginger version of the bushwackers,now I know your a 90's baby so u won't know who they are...try google kid

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002