Horrorcore rapper Syko Sam, pleads guilty to killing 4 peoplein

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
HERES WHAT MARS THINKS BOUT IT WHEN IT FIRST HAPPEND
That's dope....Mars is a fool. Cracked me up when I saw him wearin the mask and shit talkin to dude on the fuckin news. I bet the newscaster is thinking "This guy is going to fucking kill me." lol

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
that sucks for mars though, anytime some shit like this happeneds all the fingers are gonna be pointed at him..r.i.p to those 4 people who lost thier lives to some bitch ass coward.
Yeah you got a horrorcore rapper doin some shit, and they damn near automatically think of Mars..

"Hey Jim, you got that Mars guy on speed dial right?"

"Yeah boss, I still have it from last time."

"Well we have to interview him about this Syko Sam guy killing people, I'm sure that Mars guy knows him or had something to do with it from his music."

lol...

really tho, that dude is a punk ass fuckin coward (sam)....he don't deserve to have free meals and a bed to stay in. i hope someone makes him their bitch for his life sentence.

Sep 16, 2008
Hey timm u and syko samm could have been the ginger version of the bushwackers,now I know your a 90's baby so u won't know who they are...try google kid

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
someone up some syko sam slaps, lets peep these murderous mystierious agatha christie-type bars

he was real about his M game

good for him

syko sam for president of shottas 2011

we need his face on the d-lo shottas album and the jack/hus shower posse album, like on the go