Home Theater Experiece

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
wtf are they doing, taking naps on your tv box during their breaks?
Both boxes looked ok, but when I opened them up all the styrofoam on top was broken and on the sides (2nd actually had a corner piece).

I told them ok send me a 3rd, but they were out of stock so they're giving me a refund. What pisses me off is that I only paid $635 no tax and free shipping. A hell of a deal for this TV.

Also it pisses me off that I bought this from Video and Audio Center through Amazon, but an hour later I noticed 6ave (much more reputable) had it for only $4 more through Amazon.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
I've read about that happening. That sucks ass, especially if you've been waiting twice. I bought my Panasonic Vierra Plasma in store. It's not 3d but I love it. No game input lag what so ever.

May 3, 2002
Both boxes looked ok, but when I opened them up all the styrofoam on top was broken and on the sides (2nd actually had a corner piece).

I told them ok send me a 3rd, but they were out of stock so they're giving me a refund. What pisses me off is that I only paid $635 no tax and free shipping. A hell of a deal for this TV.

Also it pisses me off that I bought this from Video and Audio Center through Amazon, but an hour later I noticed 6ave (much more reputable) had it for only $4 more through Amazon.
Now you know why they were so cheap and no tax/free shipping. That hella sucks. First time would be bad enough second time id want to kill somebody.

Nov 7, 2006
42 inch Samsung HDTV
Polk Audio 5.1 Surround Sound
Oppo Blu-Ray Player
PS3
X-Box 360
Denon AV Receiver
Comcast Cable
all hooked to my Panamax Power Conditioner
which is all controlled by the Logitech Harmony 1 remote (Best Remote)

all this does the trick for me lol.

Nov 7, 2006
see i never had any intentions on buying a PS3 so i just got an Oppo. Then some dude stole a PS3 and didnt know how to work it and legit gave it to me so thats how i got that. it's a fatboy so it runs a bit loud with the fan so i use all my blu-ray watching for the oppo since it's complete silence and faster loading time.

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
never got around to posting the pic of my shit so here it is. Im pretty happy with everything.. The speaker wire just got fucked up when i was moving the speakers. shit sounds all tinny/nasaly.. is that from the wire touching the speaker?

anyway.. cerwin vega center channel, cerwin vega ve 15's for the fronts, 47" philips lcd, directtv hd dvr, ps3, marantz receiver and cerwin vega amp to push those left and rights. like i said before my room isnt set up to great for surround and this set up is manily for music and these things slap/sound great..