Home Theater Experiece

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
I am farily sure most folks in here have SOME kind of HT setup, even if that shit is ghetto-rigged. Post em up...pics if you got em, no biggie if you dont.

My A/V receiver just went tits up and is in the shop, but im gonna say fuck it and buy a new one. It is a NAD T752, which are KNOWN to have issues. I am getting the NAD T755 today.

TV:

Samsung 46" LCD

Speakers:

Fronts - Aegis Evo 3:

Center - Aegis Evo Centre:

Surrounds - Acoustic Energy Aegis Compact:

Subwoofer - Pinnacle AC Sub 100 (2):

PS3 is my Blu-ray machine. I also have a XBox 360, and soon a Wii.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
I've got like 47'' Vizio flat screen... 1080p HD, with Samsung surround sound... nothing big, at all... just some Wal-Mart shit...

My computer has a 22'' flat screen HD 1080p, with surround sound too, but the speakers are real low quality bullshit...

Oct 30, 2006
I'm working on getting a surround sound and want to upgrade to a new TV but no real reason too.

I have a LG 42" 120hz and looking to get surround sound but don't really want a HT in a box.

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
chekin in, just got hooked up with a LG home theater, the only downside is that the audio goes out of sync from the video and shit gets annoying as fuck, but my pops said that if he likes the way it sounds, we'll try to copp a bose home theatre.

^similar to this one except instead of the two of the fronts, we got 2 sorrounds. it was free so cant really complain.

and a 52" samsung 1080p

Comcast Motorola DCT III, HD DVR

60 gig PS3, thinking about updating the hard drive soon idk

and last but not least the apple airport that i got for free a while ago

and an apple tv

ill post pics later......

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
I got that Pinnacle you recommended to me a few years ago (same one?) and that shit hits so hard. Especially now that I live in a house and can play it loud as I want. Don't see why you would need 2 though.

I'll post my shit later today when I get home.

Sep 28, 2002
here is my setup.... i slowly have been adding stuff and im in an apartment and a full time student so im not pouring with funds...

TV:

40 inch LCD with 1080p

Sound System

its a soundbar cuz i live in an apartment and dont want to get a good system till i have a house i can drill holes and hide wires.... i got for 200 on black friday last year...

PS3

upgrade to a 320 gig hard drive has thousands of songs and 200+ movies
and have my router as a media server

Router

i have the netgear wndr 3700 which i have a 320 gig portable harddrive attached as my media server/storage between my laptop and PS3

Xbox 360

its the 20 gig one but i dont use it for other than some exclusives...mehhh

DVR

a comcast dual dvr with hdmi output.... its a life saver

AND finally what controls it all

Remote:

i have the logitech harmony one remote and works beautifully with everything. it does everything.

plus= Adapter for ps3

this adapter is so my harmony one can be used with the ps3 via bluetooth

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
Well I can't even use 1 to its full potential! lol

Anyways, here's my shit:
-Samsung 1080P 40" with Denon AVR 685, Computer (looks like a black receiver), and Pinnacle 10" sub below with Polk fronts
-In wall speaker outlets that lead to the Polk rears (pictured), the main living room (pictured in-wall), the garage, and an outside shed/shop.
(have a PS3 too, but I'm probably going to sell it)

Sep 28, 2002
damn homie didnt know we had to get that detailed, lol. in that case ima edit my previous post.
lol, its my home theater experience.... just being detailed.... im a gadget/home theater addict.... thats my setup so far... once i get a real career, my shit will be 100 times better.

Nov 20, 2005
I want to get a 52" for my living room eventually and put my 40" on the wall in my room.

I would like a home theater set up but im not too knowledgeable on the subject and i will probably get a out of the box sony set up.

~k.