He deleted the thread he dedicated to me? OHHHH he got exposed...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I completely agree. I was minding my own till fatass cheeto and his canadian fag-squad started stalking me...

Now mac jesus and cheeto call my job at least 10 times a day trying to find out my govt name and address so they can stalk me in real life instead of just the sicc...pretty fuckin pathetic. Im coo, I could let it go and keep it pushin, but diggidy, cheeto and mac jesus feel the need to stalk me 24/7...
Pretty sure no one called your job a single time. Lol why do you believe every single thing you read you're hella retarded

Nov 11, 2006
Pretty sure no one called your job a single time. Lol why do you believe every single thing you read you're hella retarded
Dont act like you werent there when youre butt buddy mac jesus was relentlessly calling TMC stalking me...

And yes its real, mac joto even admitted to and stated he was proud that he had enough time in his loser ass life every day to call my job at least 10 times daily and ask for me..

He even went as far as to say "yea i called TMC 10 times asking for you, and what 10 times in one day is not that many" lol

Like ive said before, god plz help mac joto's bitch, she prolly gets 35 to 40 calls on the daily and when she asks him about it, hes like "what 40 times a day aint that many".....fucking stalker

Nov 11, 2006

Thats your million dollar question huh? All this canadian queer talks about is calling my job trying to find out my real name and wanting to get to know me in real life...im coo on all that, maybe you should start calling every LDS church in OK 10 times a day and start stalking diggidy, he'll like it, I dont

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Dont act like you werent there when youre butt buddy mac jesus was relentlessly calling TMC stalking me...

And yes its real, mac joto even admitted to and stated he was proud that he had enough time in his loser ass life every day to call my job at least 10 times daily and ask for me..

He even went as far as to say "yea i called TMC 10 times asking for you, and what 10 times in one day is not that many" lol

Like ive said before, god plz help mac joto's bitch, she prolly gets 35 to 40 calls on the daily and when she asks him about it, hes like "what 40 times a day aint that many".....fucking stalker
Just called jmacc916 @jmacc916 's job 12 times. Salute fam

Nov 11, 2006
Just called jmacc916 @jmacc916 's job 12 times. Salute fam
The thing is, mac joto really posted the phone number to my job and he really posted the numerous times he called and the peoples names he spoke to askin hella personal questions about me...

Go secure the local 7-11 and quit trying to defend your gay canadian lover you stupid payless shoe wearing fuck

Nov 11, 2006
I could be like the lame fat fuck cheeto and brag about how diggidy got ran off the siccness, but I dont give a shit enough to care who does and does not post on a silly website...

LMAO cheeto and mac joto take this shit all personally like, "jmacc is talking shit on the sicc and its ruining my day", lame fucks base their whole lives around what people post and how many props they get on the sicc, this shit is all entertainment and comedy to me

Nov 18, 2010
Ok, so my nephew shot me an iPad 3. Fresh in the box, leather case, keyboard attachment to go with it, 32GB hard drive, etc. So I'm trying to dump files from my PC to the iPad but iTunes won't install on the pc. It gets caught up with some shit called Bonjour. I'm running as an administrator on windows xp and its still doing it. I've removed all the itunes and apple shit from my pc (control panel remove, folder removal, etc) downloaded itunes, tried to reinstall, etc. Same problem.

I have a windows 7 pc but the problem is all the shit I NEED to dump on this iPad is on windows xp. I don't feel like dumping it all on the other pc just so I can do this. That's 20 gig and it's gonna take too long. I'm also not trying to do the media server shit.

A, on the real, FUCK YA'LL PROBLEMS, help me with this iPad shit.

ETA: And yes I MEANT to type this here.
I want a nephew like that.

Nah but what's the actual error message? And delete the bonjour folder from your program files folder if you haven't.

Props: BUTCHER 206
Nov 11, 2006
I never posted your works phone number lol
Quit lying you bi-polar faggot, I dont remember exactly which thread it was, nor do I have the time to go back and search for it, but you did post the number, and you also posted details about the first 7 or 8 times u called...cut the lying ass female shit out you gay stalker