He deleted the thread he dedicated to me? OHHHH he got exposed...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2010
Yeah man he and my other nephew (his bro) fuck with me real though. I love my nephews because they are the type to soak game and apply it. They understand the meaning of family.

As for the error message it said Bonjour couldn't be installed because of insufficient privwlages. This is not true as I am the admin. So I press cancel and it installs anyway but it says it didn't. It then starts to install itunes the same thing happens. Then I press cancel and the apple updater installs and apple management installs. When I click on the updater it.has quicktime and itunes. When I try to install it says I don't have rights.

So then I go to add/remove and delete Bonjour, Apple management and updater evwn though Bonjour said it did not install. Then I delete all folders associated with apple or bonjour (have to rename bonjour and reboot the pc to delete it), the exe and repeat everything again by redownloading the exe. I also tried installing with my firewall dropped. Next I'm gonna drop it, my antivirus shit and disconnect from the net and see if it helps.
1 hour 24 minutes and 26 seconds on the phone with apple tech support.

No dice. Fuck it, I'll dump the shit on the other pc and then dump it to the hard drive from there.

Apples ecosystem is FUCKED, just like Amazons. Nigga, I should just be able to connect with a USB and dump files back and forth like a NORMAL FUCKING DEVICE!

FUCK YOU!
I had similar troubles before with itunes and had to try different versions. I cant remember how I got things working, rather than all that disabling stuff id just save the exe and try to do it all in safe mode.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Don't you think you could have transferred the 20gb of data from the XP computer to your Windows 7 computer in a lot less time than you spent on the phone with tech support? Windows had released 3 operating systems since XP when the iPad 3 came out. You can't expect Apple to continually make drivers and updates for an OS as old as XP.
Nope, because once I transfer it to the other computer I have to manually check a large portion of them to make sure that moving them didn't strip some of the embedded info in the files. It's happened before.

As far as what I "expect" for apple to do, I "expect" them to simply provide tools that work as advertised. They are the ones, on their own website, saying the latest itunes works with windows xp sp3 (which I have), vista, 7 and 8.

Windows System Requirements
PC with a 1GHz Intel or AMD processor and 512MB of RAM
Windows XP Service Pack 3 or later, 32-bit editions of Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8
64-bit editions of Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8 require the iTunes 64-bit installer
400MB of available disk space
Broadband Internet connection to use the iTunes Store
http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

There ya go. Straight from their mouth, so it isn't a matter of me expecting them to make drivers, updates, etc.

They are the ones, that as of October 14, 2014, have a TON of updated windows XP info on the THEIR websites.

Last edited:

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Was able to move some of the files via dropbox. Very time consuming but none of the information contained was compromised. Will try on the windows 7 laptop later. I know iTunes is on that, just worried about the embedded info being lost as that has happened before when going from multiple drives.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
This was diggidy at his graduation to full fledged faggot...

My homie is from a Mormon family. He smokes, drinks, etc. though. He's tight with his family and if they come to visit and we go out and get wasted at a dinner, they don't say anything. They don't push their religion on you, nothing. Just normal folks...I always give him shit about Mormons too. Can't really say anything bad about the ones I met though.

Jul 12, 2002
Nope, because once I transfer it to the other computer I have to manually check a large portion of them to make sure that moving them didn't strip some of the embedded info in the files. It's happened before.

As far as what I "expect" for apple to do, I "expect" them to simply provide tools that work as advertised. They are the ones, on their own website, saying the latest itunes works with windows xp sp3 (which I have), vista, 7 and 8.

Apple - iTunes - Download iTunes Now

There ya go. Straight from their mouth, so it isn't a matter of me expecting them to make drivers, updates, etc.

They are the ones, that as of October 14, 2014, have a TON of updated windows XP info on the THEIR websites.
My bad, I assumed that iTunes was the same way for Windows as it is for Mac. A lot of times they won't let you install the latest iTunes for Mac unless you have a fairly up to date version of OS X.