He deleted the thread he dedicated to me? OHHHH he got exposed...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
No, it went 10 pages of the same 4 lame fux posting gay canadian okie jokes...

90% of those posts came from cheeto, mac jesus, gimmefreecock, and diggidy and they all mentioned gay shit...

4 queer squirrels lookin for a nut on on the internet...
i think you forgot how hard MobbinINda916 @MobbinINda916 roasted you dude he went in

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Ok, so my nephew shot me an iPad 3. Fresh in the box, leather case, keyboard attachment to go with it, 32GB hard drive, etc. So I'm trying to dump files from my PC to the iPad but iTunes won't install on the pc. It gets caught up with some shit called Bonjour. I'm running as an administrator on windows xp and its still doing it. I've removed all the itunes and apple shit from my pc (control panel remove, folder removal, etc) downloaded itunes, tried to reinstall, etc. Same problem.

I have a windows 7 pc but the problem is all the shit I NEED to dump on this iPad is on windows xp. I don't feel like dumping it all on the other pc just so I can do this. That's 20 gig and it's gonna take too long. I'm also not trying to do the media server shit.

A, on the real, FUCK YA'LL PROBLEMS, help me with this iPad shit.

ETA: And yes I MEANT to type this here.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Now mac jesus and cheeto call my job at least 10 times a day trying to find out my govt name and address so they can stalk me in real life instead of just the sicc...pretty fuckin pathetic. Im coo, I could let it go and keep it pushin, but diggidy, cheeto and mac jesus feel the need to stalk me 24/7...
Wait that's real? I thought it was a joke lol.

But yeah like the Gas said the constant back and forth between about 6 of you has been beyond old. I get that you feel the need to defend yourself or whatever but you've sparked the back and forth a few times yourself in other threads prior to the one Diggidy made. I do agree with what you said about him deleting the thread though when it looked like it was going to get turned around on him.

And 90% of all of your guys jokes in this ongoing annoyance have been shit tier if I'm just being honest. It's like 3rd grade playground jokes and comebacks.