HBO's The Pacific

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere
This series has really picked up since it got to sledge on peleliu...it was weak before but its fuckin good now.

I havent seen tonights episode but will at some point this week...should be insane showing the fighting on Umorbrogal.

Mar 12, 2010
PART SEVEN full of action man it sucks that the gunny bitched out i was really liking the character he was full of one liners and win oh well still watchin

Apr 25, 2002
I just watched this now that all the episodes are done. I think bad of brothers was better. I enjoyed following the characters more and thought visually it was a bit better. On the other had I feel far more sympathetic for the characters in The Pacific. I feel more empathy for them and when something bad happens to one of them it is much sadder. I could do without all the home front crap. I liked how they didn't shy away from the shell shock. Over all good, but Band of Brothers has a greater level of replayablity for me.

I think this guy was my favorite character:

Rami Malek – Corporal Merriell "Snafu" Shelton