HBO's The Pacific

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
the only thing bad about this show is waiting a whole week to watch another episode. this is just as good is band of brothers and here i thought that would never get touched. well consider band of brothers a lil boy at church cause shit is getting touched haha

Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere
just seen part 2...was cool....finna get crazy as fuck on Peleliu though..thats what im looking forward too.

lol @ them showing the Army vs Marine rivalry on this episode...they both kicked ass on the canal though...Semper Fi, and Ea Nos Vallo.

Mar 24, 2006
part 4 was alright, not one of the better episodes sofar but still a good one imo.

that constant rain and constant attack by the japs would have been some hectic shit on a daily basis.

those men were some down ass motherfuckers.

May 14, 2002
I like this show, I've seen part one to three. The thing bothered me a bit was in my opinion they didn't build it up properly like they did with band of brothers.

One moment you saw these dudes walking as civilians some doubting about going to the marines, the next moment they where shipped out to Japan.
I missed parts of training, moments on the base, etc. I expected them to build this up rather slowly. No reason for me to stop watching but this could have been better in my opinion.

Strange nobody else mentioned this before though..

Mar 12, 2010
episode 4 back to business they are in the business of killin dirty ol japs and business was good but why for a guy gotta be peeing on himself i thought lucky was gonna knuckle to the C.O. for taking his box. funniest thing so far was the guys in the tent and lucky ranting and the one guy says all we got is our coffee for christ sake go over there and do it already or shut the fuck up!!!!

or something like that

Nov 7, 2006
this show is just as good as Band Of Brothers. and the next episode looks to be the best yet with that big ass beach battle. i saw japs with guns and long ass swords WTF. will be awesome.

Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere
IMO its been pretty weak so far and aint touchin BoB yet. But like I been saying all along..the Peleliu episodes and the ones that center around Eugene Sledge are gonna make this series....gonna be crazy to see some of the shit from 'With The Old Breed' in these next few episodes.

The taking of the Umobrogal pocket on Peleliu by Army Soldiers and Marines was arguably the toughest fight the US Military faced in the entire war.

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
just watched Part Five and it was dope, glad to see it's going back to action. Can't get enough of this series, can't wait for next week's episode.