HBO's The Pacific

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
great first episode, just dl'd it from demonoid, shit took 5 minutes to download....lol @ the end of the episode "how fucked are you now? you are surely fucked now!"

definitely looking forward to the next episodes, when is the part two airing?

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
zzz working finally, good episode.

take alook at Australia folks, cause that is where its all filmed ^_^

Mar 24, 2006
i personally liked the 1st episode. when they first ventured into the jungle i was damn near on the edge of my seat waiting to see some samurai ass japs ambush them. it didn't happen at the time though but i was really anticipating it to knowing how sick they were back then hearing stories from my great uncle about it.

very suspenseful. and i like it, thats the way war movies should be.

Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere
I just im really looking forward to the Eugene Sledge episodes...at Peleliu and Okinawa...they are gonna be the best episodes in the series. I read With the Old Breed a couple years ago...great fuckin book.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
In part, yeah...atleast to the Western allies on some occasions. Completely different ball game on the russian front. That shit was the most brutal theatre of the war...by far...for both sides.
and to the chinese at nanking, bayonetting pregnant women, burning people alive, making them fuck each other, raping the shit outta that place, unit 571 doing human experiments on pow's and civiliians without anesthesia, evil fuckers..

Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere
and to the chinese at nanking, bayonetting pregnant women, burning people alive, making them fuck each other, raping the shit outta that place, unit 571 doing human experiments on pow's and civiliians without anesthesia, evil fuckers..
Germans and Russians did that kind of shit too...you ever heard the shit Dirlewanger did during the warsaw uprising...shit was like nanking in Europe.

Mar 12, 2010
the tears of war cant be washed away by a million drops of rain. the brutal mind games and experiments on helpless people cant be forgiven. there are some things that cannot be unseen and the unfortunate thing is that war is ugly because there are no such things as rules of engagement in true life

Apr 11, 2007
Germans and Russians did that kind of shit too...you ever heard the shit Dirlewanger did during the warsaw uprising...shit was like nanking in Europe.
"Favoured tactics of the Dirlewanger men during the siege reportedly included the ubiquitous gang rape of female Poles, both women and children, playing "bayonet catch" with live babies, and torturing captives to death by hacking off their arms, dousing them with gasoline, and setting them alight to run armless and flaming down the street."

Mar 12, 2010
part two was sick the battle scenes were crazy that one guy that was running back and forth was a sav picking up that hot ass machine gun and laying waste at that one point thats a mutha fuckin G move blast them bitches. nothing was stopping that guy he pulled his pistol and just went through those guys between the trenches