HAVING COMPUTER ISSUES...VIRUSES,SPYWARE, ETC...INFO HERE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SLOW rhythm

Pay My Pleasure
Sep 19, 2002
is this normal? this is whats in my windows folder. can i just delete all those?

try this out,

CCleaner

http://www.majorgeeks.com/CCleaner_Slim_No_Toolbar_d4191.html

CCleaner is a freeware system optimization and privacy tool. It removes unused files from your system - allowing Windows to run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space. It also cleans traces of your online activities such as your Internet history. But the best part is that it's fast (normally taking less than a second to run) and contains NO Spyware or Adware!

May 12, 2006
i cant get zshare to play vids through the ps3 but vids from other sites or programs work fine...im trying to watch observe and report and was wondering uh what the fuk...got a feeling its zshare tho

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
yo, can someone PLEASE give me either a link to a full version, or a shareware copy of something thats both finds AND DELETES trojan horses/virii? my computer is fucked. and i know its a bunch of shit on here doing it.

if you help me id be forever indebted cuz my computer is in fucked up shape right now

thanks ahead of time to whoever responds and helps
i hope someone sees this tonight and helps me though cuz i really wanna fix this like now.

and im out of the loop with protection software.

ThornCity503

Rest In Peace
May 19, 2008
yo, can someone PLEASE give me either a link to a full version, or a shareware copy of something thats both finds AND DELETES trojan horses/virii? my computer is fucked. and i know its a bunch of shit on here doing it.

if you help me id be forever indebted cuz my computer is in fucked up shape right now

thanks ahead of time to whoever responds and helps
i hope someone sees this tonight and helps me though cuz i really wanna fix this like now.

and im out of the loop with protection software.

http://www.free-av.com/en/download/index.html

Download the free version it works fine and does not slow down your comp

Feb 5, 2006
HOPEFULLY YALL COULD HELP ME OUT. EVERYTIME I HIT CTRL+ALT+DELETE TO GO TO THE TASK MANAGER, IT DOESNT DO NUTHIN FOR LIKE 20 SECONDS, THEN THE SCREEN TURNS BLACK. THEN LIKE 20 SECONDS LATER, A POP UP SHOWS UP AND SAYS

"LOGIN PROCESS HAS FAILED TO CREATE THE SECURITY OPTIONS" AND LIKE "SECURITY FAILED" OR SUMTHIN LIKE THAT. I GOOGLED THE PROBLEM AND I DID FIND SOME SHIT BUT THE WAY THEY BE WORDIN THAT SHIT, I HAVE NO CLUE WUT THEY TALKIN ABOUT. ANYWAY I CAN FIX THIS? DO I HAVE A VIRUS? WHAT WOULD JESUS DO?

Feb 5, 2006
DAMN I ALSO JUS NOTICED WHEN I DOUBLE CLICK THE LITTLE ICONS ON THE BOTTOM LEFT CORNER LIKE THE NETWORK AND VOLUME OPTIONS, NUTHIN OPENS UP. AND WHEN I GO TO START, THEN NETWORK. ITS JUST A BLANK ASS SCREEN THAT POPS UP. CAN ANYBODY HELP ME OUT?

Feb 5, 2006
DAMN I JUS KEEP FINDING MORE SHIT. IM PRETTY SURE I HAVE A VIRUS. I CANT EVEN OPEN UP WORD DOCUMENTS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF FILES. TRIED TO PLAY MUSIC AND WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER DONT EVEN OPEN. TRIED TO OPEN A WORD DOCUMENT AND IT SAID IT COULDNT BE FOUND OR SOME SHIT. SOMEBODY ON HERE GOTTA KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS SHIT