HAVING COMPUTER ISSUES...VIRUSES,SPYWARE, ETC...INFO HERE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2006
I had Vista and my computer was working good I was burning DVD's at ~7min and all of a sudden it crashed and I didn't have my Vista disc so I re-installed xp now im burning at ~40min. What the heck happened?
check your primary and secondary ide channels and see if the transfer mode is set to dma or pio.

i have a comp that randomly changes into pio mode when ever it wants. ill know its changed when cd's take forever to burn.

May 4, 2002
i got a hp dvd 1170 light scribe burner and nero 7, when i try to use the light scribe to make a label its gives me an error i looked on teh google and still cant figure out how to get it to work. ive uninstalled, reinstalled, got drives and no luck. anyone got any ideas?

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
latley every time i open a youtube link then play music on my computer it makes my song play in fast mode, whats up with that?

May 2, 2002
Need some major help:

All of the sudden last week my laptop stop playing/supporting flash player WTF??? Nothing was deleted or removed either. Can't go to any site that has requires flash player and no matter how many times I install it, it wont work.

very inconvineant at the moment

Apr 23, 2006
so i just got a charger for my laptop that hasnt been turned on in 7 months

i turned it on and my wireless internet is not working, the device is enabled and says its working properly but windows cannot find any networks to connect to.... i live in an apartment complex with at least 10 connections available at any time... so i have to plug it in with an ethernet cable and it kinda makes my laptop a weak desktop

but on the plus side my broken cd/dvd drive is working perfectly again for some reason

any one know wtf happened i mean ive heard of parts breaking when you havnt powered on in a while but ive never heard of broken shit working again... i hope this doesnt mean my computer is really fucked up

May 14, 2002
so i just got a charger for my laptop that hasnt been turned on in 7 months

i turned it on and my wireless internet is not working, the device is enabled and says its working properly but windows cannot find any networks to connect to.... i live in an apartment complex with at least 10 connections available at any time... so i have to plug it in with an ethernet cable and it kinda makes my laptop a weak desktop

but on the plus side my broken cd/dvd drive is working perfectly again for some reason

any one know wtf happened i mean ive heard of parts breaking when you havnt powered on in a while but ive never heard of broken shit working again... i hope this doesnt mean my computer is really fucked up
Can you try

-Go to your network connections, the wireless network > View wireless networks.
Refresh network list.

If you don't see anything you can try to start the setup wizard for wireless network for home or small office.

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
Someone give me some help yo.

My Toshiba laptop started freezing up the other day and after it happenned about the 5th time I realized it was every time sound came through the speakers or headphones. I have now disabled the sound adapter in device manager and its been alright for a few hours, but obviously I dont have sound.

So far I have tried:
Scanning for viruses: Got nothing
Tried with and without headphones: Still fucks up
Update drivers: Drivers are up to date
Disabled sound card: Works but no sound

My shits still under warranty but I was just wondering if there was something I could do to fix it, because I dont really want to fuck around with sending it to get fixed and shit.

So is there anything I can do to fix it?

EDIT: It just fucked up on me again even with the sound card disabled

May 14, 2002
My Toshiba laptop started freezing up the other day and after it happenned about the 5th time I realized it was every time sound came through the speakers or headphones. I have now disabled the sound adapter in device manager and its been alright for a few hours, but obviously I dont have sound.

So far I have tried:
Scanning for viruses: Got nothing
Tried with and without headphones: Still fucks up
Update drivers: Drivers are up to date
Disabled sound card: Works but no sound

My shits still under warranty but I was just wondering if there was something I could do to fix it, because I dont really want to fuck around with sending it to get fixed and shit.

So is there anything I can do to fix it?

EDIT: It just fucked up on me again even with the sound card disabled
Can you try different drivers? if this doensn't work it sounds to me your hardware is messed up.

lenbiasyayo

Rest In Peace
Jun 24, 2008
this cock suckin thing always pops up when i go to websites all damm day started the other day HELP ME PLEASE

Internet Explorer Warning - visiting this web site may harm your computer!

Most likely causes:
The website contains exploits that can launch a malicious code on your computer
Suspicious network activity detected
There might be an active spyware running on your computer

What you can try:

Purchase Spyware Protect 2009 for secure Internet surfing (Recommended).

Check your computer for viruses and malware.

More information

May 14, 2002
these dam internet explore pop ups i dont even use that shit i use fire fox
the fuck is the problem a lil help

and p.s. there is no pop up blocker on my internet explore
Try to update your internet explorer to I thought version 7.
Enable the pop-up blocker and run a ad aware scan on your computer.

This shit should be able to work. Maybe even a virusscan.

May 14, 2002
this cock suckin thing always pops up when i go to websites all damm day started the other day HELP ME PLEASE

Internet Explorer Warning - visiting this web site may harm your computer!

Most likely causes:
The website contains exploits that can launch a malicious code on your computer
Suspicious network activity detected
There might be an active spyware running on your computer

What you can try:

Purchase Spyware Protect 2009 for secure Internet surfing (Recommended).

Check your computer for viruses and malware.

More information
Try the suggestion I posted for tweeze, also empty your internet explorer cache and offline files.

Aug 6, 2008
^^^ speakin from experience it sounds like u got the same exact problem i had... and sad news it actually was a wrap 4 me, i tried every damn virus scan and ad ware scan there was and the viruses would just jump 2 different files, i ended up havin 2 save all my shit on a hard drive n do pc restore and kill the whole computer n restart it from scratch

but avg antivirus worked the best, somewhat, it would find all the problems but couldnt do shit 2 stop em cause they would just come back wit different names