HAVING COMPUTER ISSUES...VIRUSES,SPYWARE, ETC...INFO HERE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
okay someone fucking help me. my computer is usually tip top shape but the last 2 months ive had someone else on my computer and shit has just gotten ridiculous.

basically, my shit just freezes the fuck up- especially when running youtube, multiple windows, or siccness. ive checked the processes and the registries and noticed firefox makes that shit top out at 100%, especially when images are loaded. ill quit all uneccessary programs and shit...and firefox will STILL make that shit freeze up.

my question is, is that a memory issue? and also i havent ran spyware-malware-virus check etc etc shit on here in ages. never needed to, until maybe now.

if anyone can get my computer to stop fucking freezing every 30 minutes without me going to frys and spending chips i would be forever grateful, k thanks.

ive been way too lazy to deal with this shit but as of now enough is enough....
http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/window-on-windows/?p=772

Nov 26, 2007
Shit, I have a mac and I can't get this bitch to start. I turn it on and it stays on the gray startup screen with the apple in the middle. It won't do anything after that.... Any suggestions/thoughts/help???

May 3, 2002
I had Vista and my computer was working good I was burning DVD's at ~7min and all of a sudden it crashed and I didn't have my Vista disc so I re-installed xp now im burning at ~40min. What the heck happened?

Feb 21, 2003
i put one of my gf's modeling pics on my computer and it wont let me change the tiles for it in the desktop section..i just want one image, not the multiple tiles, but it wont let me browse or change it..

someone told me it could be a virus but they werent sure..

any knowledge?

Apr 25, 2002
i got this desktopsmiley pop-up.. evert time i close it.. shit opens.. i never installed it.. and al the ways i see of gettin' rifd of it is goin' to control panel and remove the program.. but it's not there for me? wtf?

wtf si thois shit?

http://www.desktopsmiley.com/go.do?a=1801

edit: fuck i think it's gone.. don't click that link.. lol.. i'm just keepin' it here so y'all no not to fuck with this shit.

Dec 4, 2006
i got this desktopsmiley pop-up.. evert time i close it.. shit opens.. i never installed it.. and al the ways i see of gettin' rifd of it is goin' to control panel and remove the program.. but it's not there for me? wtf?

wtf si thois shit?

http://www.desktopsmiley.com/go.do?a=1801

edit: fuck i think it's gone.. don't click that link.. lol.. i'm just keepin' it here so y'all no not to fuck with this shit.
that's spyware lol...

Apr 25, 2002
ever since i installed a router.. the computer that is directly connected to the internet.. my computer.. always gets a page load error.. some times it works after i refresh for a while.. but it's hella slow.. anyone know why?.. i tried to google but it doesn't load the pages i need to see.

May 1, 2003
ever since i installed a router.. the computer that is directly connected to the internet.. my computer.. always gets a page load error.. some times it works after i refresh for a while.. but it's hella slow.. anyone know why?.. i tried to google but it doesn't load the pages i need to see.

go to network connections, right click on your network icon, and select "Repair"

Apr 25, 2002
it says:

Windows could not finish repairing the problem because the following action cannot be completed:
Clearing APR cache

for assistance, contact the person who manages your network.

fuck.. i'm supposed to contact myself?.. help me bro

Apr 25, 2002
this is bullshit.. the shit works.. but hella half ass.. like i got to refresh certain web pages hella times for it to show.. and sometimes nothin' shows.. i get address not found error 30% of the time.. and i never got it before.