Have you ever been legitimately scared watching a movie?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
The Exorcist hands down. I saw it when they rereleased it to the theaters around 2000 or so. I will never watch that movie again. I've seen some horror movies to come out after that movie and the crappy special effects take away from the scariness. To think that movie is still the scariest I've seen just shows how far ahead of it's time it was.

The Fourth Kind would probably be second. I didn't know what to believe when they cut from the movie to the actual footage from the cop's dashboard camera of the spaceship flying overhead.
Yup I went and saw exercist when they rereleased it and I remember I kept lookin over my shoulder all creeped out like something was behind me. I don't usually get that scared from movies unless its dark and I'm alone and go in the backyard or garage or basement right after lol. I won't watch paranormal activity home alone tho. Not in this big ass ancient house lol. I don't even like bein here alone at night if my ho takes the dog with her lol.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
One of the best thing about watching scary movies as a kid...

they always had a tiddie or a pantie shot in the flick.
My homey and I loved horror movies and we would always bet on if we'll see a kill or some tiddies first...I think it was a Friday The 13th movie that blew our minds, cause it had a kill/tiddies at the same time scene. lol

Dec 11, 2006
ive always been in search of a great horror movie that'll make me trip but only 2 things come to mind as creepin me out:
The strangers- mostly cuz it was "inspired" by true events and i thought that shit could actually happen.

And when i was a kid the intro to Are you afraid of the dark creeped me out. Too bad most of the stories were weak.

Mar 16, 2005
I am called THASCARY1 for a reason. my mom said she caught me watching excorist in dark alone when i was like 7, ive seen movies people should never have been allowed to make much less watch, nothing on film as ever scared me while watching it, except for 1 movie

Arachnophobia

FUCK THAT SHIT!!!! I truly do have a fear of spiders, i felt shit crawling all over me that whole movie!

p.s. There is 1 scene that stuck with me for awhile, it was creppy as fuck and freaked me a bit, the scene in Nightmare on elm street where the damn body bag is in the school hallway moving and shit....that crepped me when younger but not like archnophobia

Last edited:

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
FUCK THAT SHIT!!!! I truly do have a fear of spiders, i felt shit crawling all over me that whole movie!

p.s. There is 1 scene that stuck with me for awhile, it was creppy as fuck and freaked me a bit, the scene in Nightmare on elm street where the damn body bag is in the school hallway moving and shit....that crepped me when younger but not like archnophobia

dope flick!!!!

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
There's a few scenes from Nightmare on Elm street that have been stuck with me since I was like 6 years old, no joke. That has seriously got to be in the top 5 horror movies ever on a number of different levels. It really is a brilliant horror film, in my opinion at least.

Props: NotAllThere
May 16, 2002
The original Amityville Horror freaked me out. It's not that it's scary, I'd say it's more psychological. It had me constantly staring at things around my house & expecting the walls to bleed at any moment.