Have you ever been legitimately scared watching a movie?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 24, 2006
I got scared of the Mummy when i was 9. But since then the only movie that *chreeped me out was Sinister.
lol @ paranormal activity! That was the same thing that happened to me with Blair Witch basically. Didn't know it was fake. I've never seen those either. They seem *chreepy tho
Exorcist because of religion used to *chreep me out, poltergeist part 2 when that pedo looking old man came out of no where and starts chanting "god is in his holy temple"! lol I used to get scared when I was a kid. "Let me in, let me in, Your all gonna die!!!!!
The first Poltergeist *chreeped me the fuck out, still does
childs play, i was 4 when that shit came out and around the same time MY BUDDY came out. needless to say, why the fuck was i watching horror movies at 4 and why was my buddy so *chreepy.

*fixed

Props: Sacsick

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Maybe when I was hella little & my brother used to make me watch hella demonic ass movies I cant even remember the name of, but one movie that scared me was the original "The Fog"

I can say that back in the day, going to the Video store I used to get scared looking at certain movie covers.

Jun 12, 2003
for me when I was young...would have to be Halloween part 1 or 2...dude looked crazy walking through the hospital with a big ass shank lolz...that shit had me freaked me out

Props: S.SAVAGE
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Never. Honestly. Ive never been scared of a movie. When I was growing up while other kids were pissing their pants during Halloween, I was laughing at The Re-Animator. I don't know if its a desensitization to gore or violence, or theirs 2 wires not touching in my brain, but nothing ever got to me.

Props: Sacsick