Have you ever been legitimately scared watching a movie?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I always feel like a giant pussu if a movie has scared me but there have been a few.

Nightmare on Elm Street 1 and 2. I watched these damn movies when I was like 5 or 6. My mom and sister were watching them with me on HBO or something and they fell asleep halfway through the first one. I watched them both. Had nightmares for like 3 years after that.

The Exorcist. I can't even explain why it spooked me but it definitely did.

I saw Blair Witch Project at the movies and knew nothing about it. I was told it was real footage going into the theater and thought it was dumb when I left. I couldn't stop thinking about it though well after I saw it. Found it later it was fake. Felt stupid. Felt gullible. Felt like a pussu.

The Grudge (2)? I think it was the second one. Something about it was freaking me out. I didn't even finish watching it.

I think the Shining and The Omen freaked me out, but I saw them when I was hella young too. My mom was clearly a good parent in letting me watch these types of movies as a kid.

Props: Rossibreath

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I've never seen any of the Saw movies actually. I hear people say they love or hate them but they all say they are full of gore which I'm not big on. I hate seeing little kids in scary movies. I guess that's what I hated about Blair Witch and The Omen.

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
First movies that scared the shit out of me was nightmare on elm.. When I was young my cousin locked in a room by self with that movie playing.. I had dreams of freddy scratching his claws on a chalk board for weeks.... other than that paranormal activity freaked me out because i downloaded it before it came out and it didn't have any of the credits or anything... I saw it and freaked out at all the noises coming from around the house at night lol.... Sinister was surprisingly a good movie

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Damn, Candyman scared the crap out of me. I didn't know what it was about and my parents rented it. I started watching it at like 11:30pm and wanted to piss myself by that last scene. Bad look. I was 11 at the time I think.

Jul 3, 2008
the ring came out when i was 13...i remember being kinda spooked. i ended up watching that movie like 10 times within week of it comin out on dvd

Props: infinity
Mar 24, 2006

^this movie growing up as a kid. the whole chreepiness of the hotel all "empty" and far away from the rest of the world all snowed in and shit, the camera angles, the music, the kid and his big wheel cruising around all alone n' shit, the old lady in 237, the twins....just the eeriness of it all made it hella chreepy to me.

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
The Exorcist hands down. I saw it when they rereleased it to the theaters around 2000 or so. I will never watch that movie again. I've seen some horror movies to come out after that movie and the crappy special effects take away from the scariness. To think that movie is still the scariest I've seen just shows how far ahead of it's time it was.

The Fourth Kind would probably be second. I didn't know what to believe when they cut from the movie to the actual footage from the cop's dashboard camera of the spaceship flying overhead.