Have You Ever Beat a Woman?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Have you ever beat a woman

• Absolutley not woman are precious

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Fuck yeah its fuckin fun

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • No but I slap them

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • No but I'll choke the shit out one

Votes: 11 55.0%

• Total voters
Jun 5, 2004
So what if a wimpy ass gay dude that is known to be weak beats on a buff body builder woman that is known to knock people out in MMA. Would people still throw a fit? or would it be okay because we know the woman is stronger than the 'man', but in this case it was an upset and he somehow overpowered her?
Transgender Fighter Fallon Fox and Her Slowly Fading 15 Minutes of Fame | Bleacher Report

What if it was both, and it beat up itself like fight club?

Would it go to jail?

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Don't think to yourself that I am the only one wearing a Ugly Nigga shirt in this whole wide world...or are you numb enough to challenge that fact?
If thats what you gathered out of that you might dont got it. Its ok to exploit and play on a racial stereotype, according to you. In your world, thats an acceptable thing

Mar 18, 2008
If thats what you gathered out of that you might dont got it. Its ok to exploit and play on a racial stereotype, according to you. In your world, thats an acceptable thing
Play on a stereotype WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK RAP IS ABOUT??? The word nigga runs through it's veins like BLOOD...it's part of African American history...explain what "stereotype" I'm exploiting...and maybe within your sentences I will expose YOU for who YOU ARE...as with this issues of "woman beating" it has opened my eyes to particular Siccness.net member's true colors.

Remember you changed this subject from beating on women. which you were no longer comfortable to discuss...to the word nigga.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Play on a stereotype WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK RAP IS ABOUT??? The word nigga runs through it's veins like BLOOD...it's part of African American history...explain what "stereotype" I'm exploiting...and maybe within your sentences I will expose YOU for who YOU ARE...as with this issues of "woman beating" it has opened my eyes to particular Siccness.net member's true colors.

Remember you changed this subject from beating on women. which you were no longer comfortable to discuss...to the word nigga.
Oh rearry? Rap is completely based upon trying to capitalize and profit off the word nigga huh? Now i see why a shirt that sais ugly nigga is a ok in your mind...

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Shit I remember one time with an ex before that particular one that was slapping me in the face over and over again, got so heated I put my hand through the apartment glass window... Luckily I didn't fuck my hand up but I had to pay for the big ass 30 x 30 window.
That reminds me of the time I threw a big ass candle thru the window and just missed my girlfriends head by inches... I was all drunk and high and thought the cops would for sure be coming so I grabbed all my drugs and left my house for like 24 hours lol.... Anyone could have walked into my apt and stole shit but luckily no one did

Mar 18, 2006
Back to the matter at hand I have way more experience in this area then I'd like to admit but I had really bad judgment in females at a certain time. My ex gf(child's mom) tried to rip my dick off with her hand when I broke up with her so hell yeah I smacked her once upside to the head to let her know what time it was.
The second incident involved my wife who was/is on some serious attention seeking shit. She would bash her own head up against a wall and threaten to send me to jail if I didn't give in to whatever she was angling for. Shit was super disturbing since I know how the system works. This was after we were married so made it hard to walk away but I eventually did. She continued with the mind games and when she let me know she was running around and cheating I gave her one smack upside the face to make sure she knew she done fucked up. I woulda gladly faced the consequence for that action but thankfully I'm out of that situation now and won't make the same mistakes again.

Mar 18, 2008
Oh rearry? Rap is completely based upon trying to capitalize and profit off the word nigga huh? Now i see why a shirt that sais ugly nigga is a ok in your mind...
everGREEN...are you a fuckin kid? Stereotypes rap plays off:

1- rappers are rich
2- rapper have hella hoes
3- rapper bust caps in other niggas
4- rappers are nigga with attitudes
5- the LIST GOES ON
6- the word NIGGA has been used more than 1 million times in rap recordings from the majors, to the independents, to the studio never released songs, to the ciphers in the park or school since 1978...FACT.

Back to the woman beating issue now that we have exhausted your alternative subject. Do you feel you are a changed man...that you will never beat another woman again? Do you have fears of a relapse? After your response I have more questions lol!

Nov 24, 2003
I truly in my heart believe that everyone of you...whether you have changed your ways will always be scum for beating, slapping or kicking a woman...no better than Ray Rice and deep down like any child molester you will STRIKE again...it's NOTHING you can do about it...no amount of classes or counseling will help...you are the same as drunk drivers, child molesters, thieves and any man who has had sexual contact with another man then says he is straight from now on. No...you are a faggot and forever will be a faggot. You are...who you are.

What is your logic behind this position?