Have You Ever Beat a Woman?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Have you ever beat a woman

• Absolutley not woman are precious

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Fuck yeah its fuckin fun

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • No but I slap them

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • No but I'll choke the shit out one

Votes: 11 55.0%

• Total voters

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
I pushed my wife one time and almost went to choke her. I felt terrible about it because she's super non violent. In a way I'm kinda glad I did just so she knows to fall back when I get that look in my eye and let me out the door if I tell her I need to cool off
What do women not understand about having to leave the situation to cool off? I swear every chick ive been with is that same way

Nov 18, 2010
speaking of tough females

my sis boyfriend sister.... she chills with HAs and shit lol ive seen her knockout full grown men out front of bars. I would never want to scrap her lol he has told me before if she is drunk and on yola be ready to swing if she comes at me or ill get fucked up lmao

also my best friend both his sisters have knocked out dudes at house parties. but them two werent strictly hands lol

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
speaking of tough females

my sis boyfriend sister.... she chills with HAs and shit lol ive seen her knockout full grown men out front of bars. I would never want to scrap her lol he has told me before if she is drunk and on yola be ready to swing if she comes at me or ill get fucked up lmao

also my best friend both his sisters have knocked out dudes at house parties. but them two werent strictly hands lol
My youngest sister is like that.

She has told me before to stand by & watch but don't jump in as she beat the shit outta a man my size.

Her ex husband put hands on her & she sent him down a flight of stairs & broke both his arms lol ...dude was an iron worker on the new bay bridge til that happened, & he couldn't work.

They divorced over that incident.

After a visit from me & my brother, he'll never attempt that again.

Mar 18, 2008
Lol...this whole thread sounds like Ray Rice was justified in clocking his wife...in self defense lol. Now Siccness.net members are giving details of beating on they bitches who came at em crazy.

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2006
i've learned my lesson, NEVER hit a woman but i pushed around one that wanted me to cuz she was SUPER faded, i paid the price went to jail, court fee's, and had to go to classes. Its tough as a man because we know better(were stronger physically but not mentally most of the time) but when you surround yourself around women who push for you to do drastic shit to them is just as fuccin evil as the person who gives them some act right juice. I can say now im a far better man from when this happened to now. FUCC HYPHY BITCHES!! Stay classy!

Dec 4, 2006
There's a difference between beating a female and giving them a nice smack to the face...

I've never beat a female, but gave a couple the good ole 5 fingers to the face...

If she feels high and mighty, 5 fingers to the face will bring her back down to reality ...

I didn't go to jail thanks god, but sometimes that's the only option ..

Mar 18, 2008
I truly in my heart believe that everyone of you...whether you have changed your ways will always be scum for beating, slapping or kicking a woman...no better than Ray Rice and deep down like any child molester you will STRIKE again...it's NOTHING you can do about it...no amount of classes or counseling will help...you are the same as drunk drivers, child molesters, thieves and any man who has had sexual contact with another man then says he is straight from now on. No...you are a faggot and forever will be a faggot. You are...who you are.

Feb 10, 2006
I truly in my heart believe that everyone of you...whether you have changed your ways will always be scum for beating, slapping or kicking a woman...no better than Ray Rice and deep down like any child molester you will STRIKE again...it's NOTHING you can do about it...no amount of classes or counseling will help...you are the same as drunk drivers, child molesters, thieves and any man who has had sexual contact with another man then says he is straight from now on. No...you are a faggot and forever will be a faggot. You are...who you are.

THIS GUY IS TROLLIN, SO...