Have You Ever Beat a Woman?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Have you ever beat a woman

• Absolutley not woman are precious

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Fuck yeah its fuckin fun

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • No but I slap them

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • No but I'll choke the shit out one

Votes: 11 55.0%

• Total voters

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
I got sick of my sons mom always beating on me so one night i told her this is it, if she hits me one more time i will hit back. Bitch looked at me all weird and clocked me in the chin. Thinking i wouldnt. She was wrong. I touched her with teh jab. No, i aint proud of it and its not cool. Went to jail for the night. If i could go back in time would i do it again? Yes i would. Fuck that bitch

Feb 3, 2014
I got sick of my sons mom always beating on me so one night i told her this is it, if she hits me one more time i will hit back. Bitch looked at me all weird and clocked me in the chin. Thinking i wouldnt. She was wrong. I touched her with teh jab. No, i aint proud of it and its not cool. Went to jail for the night. If i could go back in time would i do it again? Yes i would. Fuck that bitch
the ex i was talking about used to hit me occasionally too...one time she had a party at her place and she was trying to act tough in front of everyone...she socked me right in the snout...started bleeding everywhere..i was drunk and hit the closest dude to me..wasnt a cheap shot or anything he was looking at me laughing...he fell like a sack of potatoes...i felt like a dick he was a cool dude...oh well

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
^ you two both have some top notch self control

id put a bitch head first through a table if she punched me in the face.
I was young as hell and always under the impression you never hit a girl. Fuck that. If a crazy bitch is always beating/hitting you there is only so much a man can take. And i hate that ol once a wife beater always a wife beater bs. I treat women right, and i expect the same from them

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I was raised by a woman, saw her get beat in front of me too many times by her ex husband, & vowed I'd never do anything of the sort.

There is MUCH better ways of revenge & get-back than putting hands on her.

Nah I don't hit women, I leave them them where I found them.

If I gotta hit her, chances are I didn't really wanna be with her anyway.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
I've been in some relationships where i had to hit a bitch . some bitches deserve it and they also like that shit in a weird way i swear every time i would hit a bitch we would have some good sex afterwards
I dated a bitch that liked being slapped in the face while we fucked. Weird shit. But oddly enjoyable

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
Never beat a bitch but I remember awhile back one of my exes that loved to put hands on me straight kneed me in the crouch... I slammed that disrespectful hoe into the door and chocked the blood out her. lol I think that's when we broke up finally. I hate the type of female to hit you over and over again and than maybe you jab them in the arm or give them a little push and they rub that shit In your face like you're the bad guy BITCH WHAT DID YOU EXPECT TO HAPPEN?

Dec 4, 2004
Not that I do it, but I always question why it's so unacceptable to hit a woman. It's basically because they have less strength and we as men can over power them right?

So what if a wimpy ass gay dude that is known to be weak beats on a buff body builder woman that is known to knock people out in MMA. Would people still throw a fit? or would it be okay because we know the woman is stronger than the 'man', but in this case it was an upset and he somehow overpowered her?

Also what if a well known female athlete beat the shit out of her husband, is she treated as badly by the media? or is it not as bad because he is a man. Is he just considered weak and a pussy since he is supposed to be stronger than her?

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
Shit I remember one time with an ex before that particular one that was slapping me in the face over and over again, got so heated I put my hand through the apartment glass window... Luckily I didn't fuck my hand up but I had to pay for the big ass 30 x 30 window.