has ANYONE BEEN CORNERD BY KING GEORGE AT...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Houston
I was up in the bay area in the summer of 2006 and decided to hit up a couple of the world famous Rasputin's stores for some CDs (I still have the membership card for when I go back eventually). I had heard about King George selling CDs in the parking lot as well as other rappers. I remember looking out the front window of the store scouting the parking lot for him or anyone else out there selling because I didn't want to be harrassed by him. It's not that I didn't want to buy his music, but I already have most of his early stuff and it just got progressively worse. So when I saw the coast was clear, I literally dashed to my car and got the fuck out of there. I don't know if he was there or not, but I did see someone out there selling CDs and I dashed for my car when I saw him hitting someone else up.

By the way, I liked the Life of a Kingpin album. It has some good beats on it. I am just pissed off I traded it away because I haven't been able to find a replacement copy.

noWetaG

Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2002
GateWonProduct.com
what a damn loser he been out in a record store parking lot for 7 years sellin his cd & he still havent popped or got signed its time for him to find another career he almost 40 years old, what he doing is bum shit no worse then the crackheads sittin on the side of the freeway exit ramps wit need money signs or the melt head holdin the squeezy wantin to clean your windows
i strongly disagree.....
a man selling his CDs for years in front of record stores
holds waaaaaay more weight than dopeheads washing windows....
at least hes doin summn positive......

Aug 20, 2003
i strongly disagree.....
a man selling his CDs for years in front of record stores
holds waaaaaay more weight than dopeheads washing windows....
at least hes doin summn positive......
I AGREE. HEY GATE IS THAT 1 DUDE STILL SLANGING CD'S BY THE STRATOSPHERE? EVERY YEAR FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS IVE BEEN 2 VEGAS HES BEEN OUT THERE GRINDING.

Oct 17, 2006
For real ive seen track star at damn near every bay area sporting event i been too.. a's , giants, niners, warriors, he is there in the parking lot doing this thing... my friend copped a cd it wasnt that good but you cant knock his hustle.

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
King George

King George:Hey Homie wanna buy 8 cd's for $5.00, u dont even have to go in the store....??
ispeakthetruth:Naw Im cool, I wanna cop that new Master P "Liven Legend".
King George:You know I used rap w/Master P..
ispeakthetruth: Save it homie! I know who u are Rev Do Wrong!...
King George:C'mon man , I'll hit u off 4 Cd's for $2.50 no tax!
ispeakthetruth:Tell you what OG, Keep ya Cd's , but I'll give you $5.00 if you tell me why you and Master P Fell out, and why he booted you off of No limit?
Hurry up you only got "99 minuted to Lie"...
King George: You got a deal...Oh and did you know I have a book out??
ispeakthetruth: Save it for the barnes & noble parking lot by starbucks man!!

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
no limit jersey,...........

That fool ran up on me with a no limit throwback jersey bout 2000 2001 sellin some cds
Wow, I didnt catch this one....dude said 2000-2001 and he still was rockin a no limit jersey..........Talk about not letting anything go...I bet you he still has a few og copies of ghettos tryna kill me, now thats somethin he should repress and slang on the street?????????????????????? Hey King.. If u reading this replicate about 5000 copies of master P "ghettos tryna kill me" then post threads all over the siccness and a few other music forums and you just might get breaded up mayne!!!!!!!!!!

Aug 7, 2003
lol, he cornered me in the rock bottom records parking lot. i ended up buying his dvd that he was tryin to sell to me thick. shit was a printed out dvd cover and the dvd it self was just a burnt dvd-r with nothing written on it. i popped that bitch in my dvd player and it was by far the wackest thing ever made and put onto a dvd. it was a fucking dvd to play certain song clips from songs off his past cds and then it would give you a website link at the end to buy all his cds. i was like this is the biggest rip off dvd ever. ill find it and scan the cover, but fuck him next time i see him i gotta let him know. and this was like 3-4 years ago.

and he was wearing the same fucking bandanna on in the parking lot that was in the videos on the dvds. the videos look hella old but that bandanna stood the test of time.

Jul 2, 2008
myspace.com
trackstar i was waiting to see this name i bought his shit at a raider game kinda weak but sold atleast ten thaT I SAW.in a matter of minutes.
its all about numbers and having product to sell.

yeah trackstar is folks he be grindin hard thats how i met him outside the metro in stoccton slangin cds...told him im a graphic designer though and he came through like 3 weeks later cashed me out for a layout fast....not too many i meet that serious about gettin they work done and out the door like that.....