has ANYONE BEEN CORNERD BY KING GEORGE AT...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2007
I hate his music but he sure is a nice dude and out there doing what all potential rappers should be doing...
that's real cuz many artists sure ain't doin it like that straight 24/7 grindin cd's. the only other person that i know like that is trackstar and that dude be all over the place.

May 31, 2006
hahaha 'cornered by king george' anywho yeah i think if you can't sell your CDs INSIDE Rasputins, you better sell them OUTSIDE of it.. that shit happens to me all the time there.... most the time they don't think i listen to rap tho.

Sep 17, 2007
Personally i aint or wasn't as persistant as K.G. but when i was doin the same shit. and i gurantee he pullin more than 100 bucks a day if he out there like that. you could make mad money on the weekends. I would stand in front of Tower Liqours on Broadway for like 2 hours and make like 80 bucks. the best place for me was Old Sac. between 11-1am. hella people are drunk & clubbin.... BAM!!! thats like 160 in the pocket right there. barely breakin a sweat. when people are drunk. they're in that fuck it mode and just buy shit for no reason.
As a matter a fact i should try it this weekend just to see how much i can pull. aint done it in awhile.
nowadays i don't give a fuck. fuck that 10 bucks, i can go to a concert and see ALL the rappers tryna sell they cd's, tryna get what they can. then they lookin at me krazy cuz i pull out a bag full of cd's and start handin out cd's for free. gettin the whole crowds attention...i'd rather watch my myspace blow up the next day and get new young fans, then waste my breath tryna cop some kids lunch money. given me money just so i'll shut up.

May 5, 2005
I absolutely HATE when some local cat try's slangin me a CD. I just tell them I don't fuck wtih rap music AT ALL. That shit is so god damn played and you have a 99% chance the music is going to be STEAMING TRASH. Just tell K.G. You don't fuck with rap and he'll leave you alone.

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
I absolutely HATE when some local cat try's slangin me a CD. I just tell them I don't fuck wtih rap music AT ALL. That shit is so god damn played and you have a 99% chance the music is going to be STEAMING TRASH. Just tell K.G. You don't fuck with rap and he'll leave you alone.
sad but true....thats the reason y i always tell em to either freestyle somethin, or let me listen to some of the tracks

Nov 20, 2007
King George has some classics that I still slap to this day! I'm still on the hunt for that Rev. Do Wrong Movie!
i remember askin him about that movie a while back and he said it came out in the early 00's out in the midwest and down south. he probably didn't make many of them.

Jan 2, 2007
what a damn loser he been out in a record store parking lot for 7 years sellin his cd & he still havent popped or got signed its time for him to find another career he almost 40 years old, what he doing is bum shit no worse then the crackheads sittin on the side of the freeway exit ramps wit need money signs or the melt head holdin the squeezy wantin to clean your windows

Apr 7, 2004
Dame I didn't know dude been out there that long pushing cds. It's safe to say his 5 minutes of fame is up but you can not hate a man thats still dreaming and going after there dream